Shane Savage

Alright man, if you think so.

The clubs are Melbourne, Carlton, West Coast and St Kilda.

Yes he did.

Wasn't picked for the GF, plus was told by Clarkson he isn't guaranteed minutes next year (despite media reporting they had a 'productive' meeting) and has since been interviewed by four clubs, with Essendon to follow.

You are lying
He decided to leave the Hawks a long long long time ago no matter what

That's pretty harsh NickyD.

Just because what he is reporting doesn't tally with your version, does not mean he is lying. Depending on who your source is and who his is, you both may be telling the truth as you know it. Chinese whispers and all.

The clubs are Melbourne, Carlton, West Coast and St Kilda.

So what else have you got?

He said before that he's meeting with EFC this week but Saints are offering him a better contract.

Saints contract is miles ahead of all the other club's offers. The Saints can offer him something none of the other clubs can, and it's not money. 

Saints contract is miles ahead of all the other club's offers. The Saints can offer him something none of the other clubs can, and it's not money. 

school girls, dwarfs, C*&k enlargement?????

too far??

school girls, dwarfs, enlargement?????

too far??

Would have been better

I knew that would be the response as soon as I posted that, haha. But no, none of those things.

school girls, dwarfs, enlargement?????

too far??

Would have been better

it's been a long day at work.....

I knew that would be the response as soon as I posted that, haha. But no, none of those things.

Can you mention it here please?

I’m assuming its games.

Saints would give him 23.

No more than that though. :wink:

i'm guessing an enlargement of some description......

contract length one would assume

Games, contract length, money are factors. But it's not those things. I'd prefer not to mention it now. But I'm pretty sure it will be mentioned in the media if he signs with the Saints, which is where he's leaning at the moment.

Games, contract length, money are factors. But it's not those things. I'd prefer not to mention it now. But I'm pretty sure it will be mentioned in the media if he signs with the Saints, which is where he's leaning at the moment.

Keep it to yourself.

Pre-GF he wanted to stay at the hawks 100%.

Absolute bullshit
And you've heard....?

Not going anywhere. Delete thread

As I said, pre-GF he was set on staying. But good on you for not reading any posts after the first page, Riolio.

please let it be gift vouchers to a reputable hair stylist 

I'm assuming its games.
Saints would give him 23.
No more than that though. ;)

There are two bye rounds next year.
Are you saying they'll make finals and win the first week?

As I said, pre-GF he was set on staying. But good on you for not reading any posts after the first page, Riolio.

To be fair to Rolo, you are batting on a duck currently and it is rather easy to then say afterward that things changed.  Once your batting average increases so does trust in what you are saying.