She has retired

Fatprick Smith has pulled the pin too, I believe.

2 Likes

Retired? How hard could it possibly be to write one article a week? Especially when you get to invent the content?

8 Likes
1 Like

Bitterness is etched permanently into her face.

6 Likes

…and the footballing landscape, no, world in general, will be better for it.

1 Like

Ask Mike Sheahan… when that bloke “retired” I saw him more than I’d ever seen him before.

2 Likes

Her personal vindictiveness and holier than thou attitude knew no bounds. But she will no doubt remain oblivious to how much hurt her words and actions have caused. Thinking that what she did was always right and just. Quite an achievement to get so many people to hate you so much.

24 Likes

I can’t think of anything nice at all to say about that withered old hag, except to hope she bobs up and down in a whirlpool of her own filthy, stinking vomit for the rest of eternity.

I don’t want her drowning.

2 Likes

Not retired, demoted
Couldn’t do her job properly after that letter from Sephanie Hirfd caused her so much hurt.

3 Likes

Good riddance to ■■■■ rubbish.

I have been this happy since Demetriou “retired”

1 Like

Cool your jets, she-devil lover. She knew what she was doing… she just didn’t care.

20 Likes

the resemblance

33 Likes

She was the only one that Don Burke did not proposition.

15 Likes

It’s not just Essendon people breathing sigh of relief / celebrating.
Knew someone who’d worked at very high levels at several non Essendon clubs, and even five years after leaving the game had nothing but contempt for her.

Is the Rage using “stepping down” in the same sense as those three AFL execs that stepped down.?

The word sociopath comes to mind.

someone needs to make a transformation gif of this.