She has retired

Is she moving to wangaratta?

A disgrace to humanity.

Thanks for the info

She wrote an article on a rumour which was then commented upon by another “journalist”. She then wrote an article on the commentary of the other “journalist”. When challenged that this was crap journalism she replied “I’m not a journalist I’m a special comments reporter”. Good riddance to a horrible individual who will never admit to the harm she has caused.

9 Likes

If there is one thing that always bring Blitz together is our hatred for that piece of garbage

1 Like

If only

Ding dong…

The planets are starting to align, Wilson out is another step towards an Essendon premiership!

First Mugabe, now SWSNBN. Who’s next?

2 Likes

With any luck, Gill…

I like how each successive person is more evil and destructive.

8 Likes

i wish that platform was a gallows

Liz Lukin?

She’s personally responsible for the gossip/drama/witch hunt mentality that sadly permeates footy journalism these days. Hysteric rumour-mongering off-the-record hyperbole-filled clickbait bullshit. The sport is way worse off for it.

5 Likes

A lust for lies.

She is an example of what happens when you lie, deceive and then convince yourself you have a moral high ground on anything.

To be honest, I feel sorry for her family.

Just heard that she was on Neil Mitchell’s show and she was saying that Don Burke asked if he could ‘lick her back’ at some party they were at years ago.

Dogs act.

Pity he didn’t raise his leg and pi55 on her.

2 Likes

Ok, … so the guy clearly has a mental illness then …

5 Likes

I think it’s pretty obvious that both of them have a mental illness.

1 Like

He’s even more depraved than I thought possible

1 Like

Sympathy for Don Burke just went up 6000000%

7 Likes

Whatever it tacos was great.

1 Like