Sneaker Pimps

About to put in my order for new basketball shoes as im getting back on court again, Last time I played I wore a pair of hyperfuse and 2011 Hyperdunks.

What out of KD's, LBJ's and Hyperdunks is the best choice these days.

Also given I am playing much more on the wings than in the post on this team, should I go lows or highs.

LeBrons. If you can wait a bit get the LeBron XI. Hyperdunks haven't been the same since they switched from Zoom to Lunar. KD VI is disappointing. 

What are your desired attributes? Cushioning, weight, cut etc? Height & weight? Any knee or ankle issues?

Jump and weight I guess. Some new issues

Do basketball shoes make any difference?

Go old school Chucks

Go old school Chucks

You can't do that.

The flashier your shoes, the bigger your ■■■■■.

ExHBCKa.png

Schwing !

LeBron X or XI or if you can wait the new Melos.

Go old school Chucks

depends on the level you play but, but yeah they do.

I saw a guy try and play in Chucks once. Said modern shoes were all hype and rubbish. I think he lasted about 2 minutes before he hobbled off. 

You could probably get away with them if you played a 60's style ground-bound game, but if you try and play anything like modern Basketball in any canvas shoe with a rubber sole it will be woe. 

■■■■, I played one game in Air Jordan 1's back in the day; great grip, nice fit, horrendous cushioning and lateral support.

Oh, Sosa: I got Fear V’s.

In melbourne for the weekend headed down to the nike outlet on smith street. GONE! went over the road to the Adidas one and grabbed a pair of D.Rose 773’s. Not bad. Will play in them tomorrow night. If no good will get the hds I think.

■■■■ Ben, you should have asked. The old Smith St outlet is at Uni Hill (keep going on the 86) and there's also an outlet in the DFO at South Wharf

Cool. Might head there tomorrow

you dropping these bad boys MG?air-jordan-5-cement-print-5.jpg?mtime=13

I really want some AJ28, any recommendations to score them?

I am thinking one of those us address sites that let you order through usa ebay and ship them.

Don’t like my chances of getting the 3Lab5’s Lee. I did get a pair of the Fear V’s though, best V release of the year.

Re: 28’s, I’ll check for you tomorrow.

Don't like my chances of getting the 3Lab5's Lee. I did get a pair of the Fear V's though, best V release of the year.
Re: 28's, I'll check for you tomorrow.

Geez, you must be connected, Fears were impossible to get.

I thought 3Lab5's were a reasonably wider release, I really want OG black 5s, have found a deadstock 07 pair online, will just have to get shipped to a US address. I really hoped they would do them this year, but looks like "oreos" are the closest.

​I have only ever seen 1 pair of 28 in a shop, when I was in Perth, surprised how limited they are for the current release and not a retro, yet every shop has 98 pairs of Lebrons on sale because no one wants them.

**** Ben, you should have asked. The old Smith St outlet is at Uni Hill (keep going on the 86) and there's also an outlet in the DFO at South Wharf

wore the Rose's in the game on Sunday, I like.

Looks like the superfly2 and AJ28 had a baby

air-jordan-xx8-se-black-red.jpg

Lee, you’re gonna hate me. I have my '07 black V’s still deadstock. I’m still wearing my '99 black V’s (Nike Air on the back)

I was told 3Lab5 were VERY limited here. And don’t ask how I got Fears :wink:

28’s haven’t been a real ‘general release’ shoe, but that might change with the 28 SE (I think it’s called that, could be Lite) that’s due soon, same shoe without the shroud. If you want Flight Plate the new Melo and the Superfly2 both feature the tech.

Ben, did you go to Nike as well, or are you settling on the 774’s?