Sneaker Pimps

Yep, that’s the 28-whatever its called. Superfly2 only has forefoot Zoom. It’s a 28 minus the shroud. Want. My next game shoe right there.

I went to Nike as well, no colour ways I liked in my size

I dont hate you, I just hate what you represent : )

Hopefully the SE gets wider release than first 28s, might go with them.

I dont understand filling the stores here with a AJ1 release every week that sit on the shelf and never shipping 28s.

It must be said though, i dropped 25 in them, so that might have swayed me a bit :P , didnt fell as though they had as much cushion as any of my recent nikes, but they were lighter, so i felt I had more lateral movement, but not as much spring. but as a 6'4 guard in social league im not having a lot of trouble getting shots off, so i didnt miss the ups much

“Hate what I represent” huh? I’m no reseller. Just very lucky to know someone on the inside :wink:

"Hate what I represent" huh? I'm no reseller. Just very lucky to know someone on the inside ;)

I was just joking, meant I want your shoes.

LOL 

Fair call. If you were a US 11 I could offer you some stuff, I'm going to downsize the collection soon

LOL 

Fair call. If you were a US 11 I could offer you some stuff, I'm going to downsize the collection soon

US12, I did grab a pair of 11.5 Johnny Killroys but bit snug, so 11 wouldnt get me there.

why do I have it in my head that a blitzer works at Adidas?

after the recent 773's im hooked, have been looking online and am keen to pick up a pair these 

http://www.adidas.com/us/product/mens-basketball-rose-773-20-shoes/MI303?cid=G99330&breadcrumb=svZu2Z1z13y9kZ1z13071Z1z11zrf

cant find that colorway anywhere, spoke to 3 sport stores who say they cant see it to order in. 

I normally only wear jordan, but thats a great looking show, my sone wears 3.5, I might be tempted myself on them.

There’s one who works at Puma, that’s probably what you are thinking of, Ben.

There's one who works at Puma, that's probably what you are thinking of, Ben.

I remember one working there a few years back, they were bitchig about having to drive to mulgrave every day and they gave us the scoop on the move from puma to Adidas

Wannabe works for Puma. No Adidas employees here that I know of.

And your memory must be playing tricks on you ben. Puma are in Moorabin.

the lb xi's are out of control if you're looking for a playing pair any time soon

crazy technology. start of october

Yeah, I’m screwed for choice: Bron XI, Melo, Jordan 28 SE. I really want to try Fight Plate cushioning, but the Brons are nuts.

Yeah, I'm screwed for choice: Bron XI, Melo, Jordan 28 SE. I really want to try Fight Plate cushioning, but the Brons are nuts.

:lol:  Geek, you are obsessed my friend.

Yeah, I'm screwed for choice: Bron XI, Melo, Jordan 28 SE. I really want to try Fight Plate cushioning, but the Brons are nuts.

:lol:  Geek, you are obsessed my friend.

Imagine if Apple made a shoe, he'd explode

See, I’m obsessed by the tech. Love trying new tech in shoes and seeing how it feels and performs. I’m not a completist; there’s people who need every colour and release of a shoe. They are the people with high number of dollar value collections. In numbers I’m fairly modest.

And obsessed is my mate back in Hobart who plays Victory League soccer; he doesn’t just have firm and soft ground boots, he has different boots for each position he plays, and even as far as for certain grounds! Think he has 12 or so pairs on the go at any one time!

Edit: Apple released a lot of branded merchandise tat in the 80’s. Theres some nasty Reebok copies with Apple branding out there. And Nike is the Apple of shoes anyway :wink:

See, I'm obsessed by the tech. Love trying new tech in shoes and seeing how it feels and performs. I'm not a completist; there's people who need every colour and release of a shoe. They are the people with high number of dollar value collections. In numbers I'm fairly modest.
And obsessed is my mate back in Hobart who plays Victory League soccer; he doesn't just have firm and soft ground boots, he has different boots for each position he plays, and even as far as for certain grounds! Think he has 12 or so pairs on the go at any one time!
Edit: Apple released a lot of branded merchandise tat in the 80's. Theres some nasty Reebok copies with Apple branding out there. And Nike is the Apple of shoes anyway ;)

No wonder I just swapped to Adidas

Drose 4 in 2 weeks