Sneaker Pimps

Can’t do it. I hate foam based cushioning. I’ve tried a few adi models, and some Nike foam cushioned ones and I always go back to (Zoom) Air

Fwiw Geek I noticed little difference between my hyoerize with zoom and the 773s if anything they had more ankle and heel support with same cushion

Can't do it. I hate foam based cushioning. I've tried a few adi models, and some Nike foam cushioned ones and I always go back to (Zoom) Air

So you have air ride truck seats at home instead of the normal foam couch?

sorry mate, I'll be off now.

I've tried both on and there's night and day between the 773's and Zoom-equipped Hyperdunks. Remember that all foams compress over time and lose their give, but Air just keeps on giving. 

Boot: I even have backpacks with Air Max bags in the shoulder straps. 

I've tried both on and there's night and day between the 773's and Zoom-equipped Hyperdunks. Remember that all foams compress over time and lose their give, but Air just keeps on giving. 

Boot: I even have backpacks with Air Max bags in the shoulder straps.

That makes sense but I change every season so I've probably never noticed

The Lunar Hyperdunk 12’s felt flat after about a month or 2

The NBA store is currently having 40% off some of their on sale kicks.
http://store.nba.com/Footwear/on_sale/yes/pg/1/ps/96/so/top_sellers

The Lunar Hyperdunk 12's felt flat after about a month or 2

Jesus, how much do you weigh? I considered going around another season on my ones, and that was after a pretty solid season, do you play outdoor in them?

I just realised you are going to be all apple about this aren’t you?

Played my first league game of hoops tonight in years, Can still drive like a ■■■■, jump shot might take a while though.

Wore 11s, still a great shoe to play in, I will have to get some 28s to wear now.

See, I'm obsessed by the tech. Love trying new tech in shoes and seeing how it feels and performs. I'm not a completist; there's people who need every colour and release of a shoe. They are the people with high number of dollar value collections. In numbers I'm fairly modest.
And obsessed is my mate back in Hobart who plays Victory League soccer; he doesn't just have firm and soft ground boots, he has different boots for each position he plays, and even as far as for certain grounds! Think he has 12 or so pairs on the go at any one time!
Edit: Apple released a lot of branded merchandise tat in the 80's. Theres some nasty Reebok copies with Apple branding out there. And Nike is the Apple of shoes anyway ;)

Samsungs?

Anyone drop steel X?

Nah, still gutted that Bel Airs didn’t come here. Selling for about 500 bucks right now.

I want XX8 SE’s.

Ben: I weigh 97kg. Foam cushioning systems always compress. I only wear my court shoe indoors, but I run 2-3 times a week.

Nah, still gutted that Bel Airs didn't come here. Selling for about 500 bucks right now.
I want XX8 SE's.
Ben: I weigh 97kg. Foam cushioning systems always compress. I only wear my court shoe indoors, but I run 2-3 times a week.

I want them too, but doesn't seem like we are entering them.
I am playing a gain geek after a while out, have been playing in 11s, would like to wear 28s, but if I can't find them, mau stay in retros, or I do like the look of the Blake griffins and the new cp3 bred, but I like a high playing shoe, I like the drose 4 but cannot bring myself to not wear jordan on the court.

Saw a dude in Carolina Blue XX8 SE's last night at ball. Rad as hell

EDIT: now I think about it I reckon they were the Super Fly 2

Saw a dude in Carolina Blue XX8 SE's last night at ball. Rad as hell

EDIT: now I think about it I reckon they were the Super Fly 2

pretty close looking, strongly contemplating the SF2 to play in or the 12s taxi due out soon, I reckon anything post 11 is still worth playing in, although 9s are very playable too.

I hate 12's. Shithouse shoe. 

What do you recommend as a playing shoe MG? Retro or otherwise?

XX8, SuperFly 2 if you can handle a shoe with no heel Air, Bron XI, or if you want a low the KD V Elite or the Kobe. Last years KD is great value of you can get them. This years KD is a disappointment, unless you have massively broad feet. And I wouldn’t play in a retro, even the XI feels dated next to current tech (it’s still better than any adidas hoops shoe though.)

I just hate the feel of 12’s. Heaps of people love them though.

I’m going to buy some SE’s and Brons and alternate until I settle on one.

Couldnt wear lebrons, don't like him and don't like the show, don't like a low so still Jordan's for me.
I really want 28 but if I can't get them may settle for the sf2.