Social Dilemmas

What is the polite way of telling people who don't let you get off the train before they get on to not be such inconsiderate ■■■■■■?

I usually walk straight into them.

I find a loud "OH SORRY, I'LL JUST GET OFF LATER" makes 99.9% of those idiots recoil in embarrassment. 

What is the polite way of telling people who don't let you get off the train before they get on to not be such inconsiderate ■■■■■■?

Once when I was having a particularly bad day I actually gave a full hip and shoulder to a guy who tried to push his way on to a tram as I was quite obviously trying to get off. Somewhat out of character for me, but it felt good that day. 

Fvck yeh!

Once when I was having a particularly bad day I actually gave a full hip and shoulder to a guy who tried to push his way on to a tram as I was quite obviously trying to get off. Somewhat out of character for me, but it felt good that day.
**** yeh!
You need to speak Hindi for them to understand.

Am I the only one thinking of this song while reading this thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0

I'll just formally open this thread to discussions about other social dilemmas..

- How long do you hold open a door for someone?

I love holding the door for someone who is too far away so they do that awkward run/walk thing to not keep you waiting too long. I stole the idea from somewhere but it's become a favourite past time of mine.

I'll just formally open this thread to discussions about other social dilemmas..

- How long do you hold open a door for someone?

I love holding the door for someone who is too far away so they do that awkward run/walk thing to not keep you waiting too long. I stole the idea from somewhere but it's become a favourite past time of mine.

Micallef already sorted this one out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_td1X_c5Gg

Demand Halal.

Or when you hold a door open for someone (assuming he/she are going to walk in/out) but instead they walk past it and you look like an absolute fool. Lol.

Demand Halal.

KILL THE SYMPATHISER

Whats the best way of tellong someone that just because you’re pregnant it doesn’t mean you’re public property so can not ■■■■■■■ touch you?

Whats the best way of tellong someone that just because you're pregnant it doesn't mean you're public property so can not ******* touch you?

hives

If you go to a friends house to take a ■■■■ and the toilet has some remnants stuck to the bowl. You know they are going to use the toilet pretty soon after you. Do you go out of your way to make sure you just had a ■■■■? Or do you clean the toilet for them so they don’t think you’re a ■■■■■■ guest?

If you go to a friends house to take a ■■■■ and the toilet has some remnants stuck to the bowl. You know they are going to use the toilet pretty soon after you. Do you go out of your way to make sure you just had a ■■■■? Or do you clean the toilet for them so they don't think you're a ***** guest?

use the closet, probably safer

I am absolutely a door pusher.

Im a door pusher for blokes. I hold the door open for ladies.

If someone speeds up to cut in front when a lane merges, is it wrong to speed up and not let them in?

If someone speeds up to cut in front when a lane merges, is it wrong to speed up and not let them in?

Nope, I do it all the time. Serves them right for trying to cut the queue and think I'm just going to let them in. I set the pace. It's usually 4wds, utes and people driving expensive cars.

It's ok to speed up and not let them in if you pretend you didn't see them, it's inappropriate to gloat

Great. Sh*ts me when they try to do it in peak hour. I’ve seen them try and use the emergency lane too

I wasn't really sure if I should begin this thread or not...
Anyway,
If someone offered to purchase my food and/or drinks today. Is it assumed that the meal I choose has to be either equal or less in price of the meal they purchase for themselves? Or am I allowed to choose something that is more expensive?

I opt for a pub favourite (parma or burger) but if they aren't available just go equal value or less of their meal.
If it's drinks, just drink what they are.. safer
Or when you hold a door open for someone (assuming he/she are going to walk in/out) but instead they walk past it and you look like an absolute fool. Lol.

Same applies to lifts. Sometimes when soneone is running to my lift. I frantically press the close door button,  but looking at the person trying to catch the lift sympathetically like I am actually trying to press the open door button.