Social Dilemmas

I like saying hello to strangers when in a confined space.

A lift for instance.

Look them up an down, pause for a bit then say “how are you going?”

Like wehn you say hello to someone and they say not bad. Thats awkward, I didnt ask you how are you

I wasn't really sure if I should begin this thread or not...

Anyway,

If someone offered to purchase my food and/or drinks today. Is it assumed that the meal I choose has to be either equal or less in price of the meal they purchase for themselves? Or am I allowed to choose something that is more expensive?

Never order the cheapest thing …never order the most expensive thing. Choose a yummy medium :slight_smile:

And when you are in the middle of a business presentation and cough an oyster into your hand, and have to channel Houdini to find a way to get rid of it without anyone noticing

Lol.

If you go to a friends house to take a ■■■■ and the toilet has some remnants stuck to the bowl. You know they are going to use the toilet pretty soon after you. Do you go out of your way to make sure you just had a ■■■■? Or do you clean the toilet for them so they don't think you're a ■■■■■■ guest?

Just leave the seat up.

I wasn't really sure if I should begin this thread or not...

Anyway,

If someone offered to purchase my food and/or drinks today. Is it assumed that the meal I choose has to be either equal or less in price of the meal they purchase for themselves? Or am I allowed to choose something that is more expensive?

Just choose something of similar value to what they chose. Doesn’t have to be cheaper, just not way more expensive. If they give a ■■■■ that your meal cost a few dollars more than theirs, then they’re stingy bastards who shouldn’t have offered in the first place.

What is the proper thing to do if you see Ben McDevitt in public, and you recognize the slimy toad?

What is the proper thing to do if you see Ben McDevitt in public, and you recognize the slimy toad?

He’d knock you out.

If you go to a friends house to take a ■■■■ and the toilet has some remnants stuck to the bowl. You know they are going to use the toilet pretty soon after you. Do you go out of your way to make sure you just had a ■■■■? Or do you clean the toilet for them so they don't think you're a ■■■■■■ guest?

Just leave the seat up.

First thing I do when I got to a mates house is just walk in and flush the toilet at least twice.

Just leave the seat up.

First thing I do when I got to a mates house is just walk in and flush the toilet at least twice.

Always good to start with a blank canvas.

Just leave the seat up.

Always good to start with a blank canvas.

Jackson Pollock, is that you?

More embaassing moment than socil dilema, but I hate it when you are out wlaking and someone walking toward you gives you a big cheesy hello! and you oblige back with a smile and a return hello only to realize they were saying hello to someone behind you.
Times like this you wish you could just dissappear in a puff of smoke

Like wehn you say hello to someone and they say not bad. Thats awkward, I didnt ask you how are you

That is a ■■■■■■ though. Do it to people in shops etc all the time. Most of the time they don’t realise you’re doing it until they’ve processed your charge.

Just leave the seat up.

■■■■ on the walls and soundly soak the loo paper, just to make sure of the point.

Quoted Post

Just leave the seat up.

■■■■ on the walls and soundly soak the loo paper, just to make sure of the point.

■■■■ the ■■■■ off the sides.

Sorry guys, this thread wasn’t intended for fetishes

Quoted Post

I'll just formally open this thread to discussions about other social dilemmas..

- How long do you hold open a door for someone?

No more than 3-4 weeks. Anything more is awkward.