Some people really are stupid

Whatever happened to Vasili?

Had to move back to India to look after his sick mother presumably.

You can all get stuffed.

Mere Puff.

You can all get stuffed.

Thats it, Noonas has cracked the sad's.

It’s crazy throwing a device in the water just because you can…even if you can’t.

Quoted Post

You can all get stuffed.

Thats it, Noonas has cracked the sad's.

Still remaining cracked.

Quoted Post

It's crazy throwing a device in the water just because you can...even if you can't.
Oh I don't know. I've been doing it with fishing sinkers for years. No problems yet. And I figure when they release iSinkers, as long as they are not gen 1 it should all be good. And what's more little Jonny Ive will probably have given them some really sexy drop shadows that my old ones never had. Bring on the wet devices I say.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
It's crazy throwing a device in the water just because you can...even if you can't.
Oh I don't know. I've been doing it with fishing sinkers for years. No problems yet. And I figure when they release iSinkers, as long as they are not gen 1 it should all be good. And what's more little Jonny Ive will probably have given them some really sexy drop shadows that my old ones never had. Bring on the wet devices I say.

iSinkers are just another way for the Illuminati to track your movements 'boot. Give 'em a miss.

Yes or no, Zebba. Does the Illuminati exist?

If they don’t then make your crass little “look-at-me-I’m funny” remarks to your heart’s content.
But if they do, it is to harm you and everyone you love. Then, because you joke about it, that puts you at the top of the fool list, doesn’t it?

Simple really. But, if you don’t take them seriously I suggest you do some research.

I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore Toto…

No helping me Vinnie, I just went off the natural herbal toothpaste and back to the good ole flouridated stuff. :thumbsup:

And ‘poooof’!
Just like that, he disappeared…

Quoted Post

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Toto...

True that.

Vinnie, have you got a Blitz google alert set for the word Illuminati? You were all over that.

Quoted Post

Vinnie, have you got a Blitz google alert set for the word Illuminati? You were all over that.

No, I was all over it because the thread is about stupid people throwing their phones in the water because they think they’re waterproof - which my post addressed. But when people, for reasons only known to them, want to take the p1ss about something totally unrelated, I figure a little ankle tap is warranted :wink:

It really stuns me how humans make themselves feel good based on their ability to fit in with the establishment view of things. The complete opposite of what thinking people should be doing IMO.

By the way, mate, you put me on to Graham Hancock and I have already thanked you for that. This week I listened to a YouTube talk of his and it is absolutely brilliant. I loved it. For anyone with the patience and open mindedness to go the journey of the clip they will be rewarded… Thanks again.

“It really stuns me how humans make themselves feel good based on their ability to fit in with the establishment view of things”

LOL. Got it in one!

Your pride at your necro post is admirable though.

Quoted Post

"It really stuns me how humans make themselves feel good based on their ability to fit in with the establishment view of things"

LOL. Got it in one!

It was a slam dunk, sadly. That is what is happening when people get their worldview from the people running the show.
No idea what the necro post remark even means. Care to explain?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
"It really stuns me how humans make themselves feel good based on their ability to fit in with the establishment view of things"

LOL. Got it in one!

It was a slam dunk, sadly. That is what is happening when people get their worldview from the people running the show.
No idea what the necro post remark even means. Care to explain?

I wouldn’t be prompted to make “crass” jokes if you didn’t assume that anyone who didn’t want to watch a 3 hour youtube video was closed minded. I’m under no illusions about how the world works, I just couldn’t be bothered discussing it because there is seriously no point.

A necro post is when someone replies to a thread that has been dead for a long time. Like you did. Sometimes necros result in a revitalised discussion. Usually they devolve to this.

Is this another version of Darwinism?

Oh I see now. I added a reply to an old thread. Proud of it? Not the slightest hint of that in anything I said. But there was wasn’t a hint of Illuminati reference either. Go figure, I can’t.

Strongly recommend that Hancock YouTube. Amazing facts about the pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. AMAZING!