Some people really are stupid

Vinnie, can we at least keep a small buffer between Illuminati discussion and Graeme Hancock discussion?

P.s Check out Hancock’s mate Randall Carlson. He just did a Rogan podcast, and it’s right up your alley.

Quoted Post

Vinnie, can we at least keep a small buffer between Illuminati discussion and Graeme Hancock discussion?

P.s Check out Hancock’s mate Randall Carlson. He just did a Rogan podcast, and it’s right up your alley.

OK I’ll check out Randall.

Just curious, why the shyness about the Illuminati? We’ve got two related things going on here. On one hand we have the Graham Hancocks of the world trying to inform people, amongst other things, that we have been fed bunkum from the cradle on many, many issues. He’s trying to get people to take a new look at previously held beliefs on many things, science, religion etc. On the other hand we have organisations such as the Illuminati trying to make sure we all keep believing the bunkum. I’m quite comfortable discussing spiritual enlightenment and the opponents of it. It’s all part of the same story. If you’re not, sorry, but I can’t help that.

My opinion on the existence of the Illuminati is the same as my opinion on the existence of God; totally Agnostic, because quite frankly, how the fark would I know? I do find it interesting and intriguing though, but my feel is that’s is less about an ancient secret society who controls the population, and more about rich cnts trying to be richer cnts.

But Hancock doesn’t really represent any of that to me. His work questions (and in some cases disproves) established scientific and historical opinions, which is more about him fighting with individual egos, than against any tyrannical ‘system.’

His work on the dating of the sphinx and at Gobekli Tepe is astounding work, as are his adventures with Ayahuasca. But he’s not really a conspiracy theorist type guy.

Luckily this thread that we hijacked is an old one :slight_smile:

Apple is part of the illuminati. Beware.

Yes… appleminati … many many brainwashed disciples.

Some should be changed to most.

I guess you’re right to mock. There’s not the slightest sign. Me and my darn imagination. I’ll say no more.

You know what they call alternative science that can be proven, justified, and explained?

Quoted Post

You know what they call alternative science that can be proven, justified, and explained?

Science?

Unless you meant to say can’t.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Science?

Correct.
Same with history, medicine.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Science?

I wouldn’t go around calling 'em carnts, mate.

Jesus christ what happened in this thread?

It got illuminated?