Something seriously wrong with the club (Part 1, May 2019)

I can’t understand how we don’t cop more heat from the media, just shows how irrelevant this club has actually become.

2 Likes

Really!

Wow

Im not one to quote past posts but this is something i posted after round 2 (I think) last year. I still believe every word of it.

16 Likes

That needs to be put front and center of everything.

That is what needs to be done

1 Like

We are cursed, bring in all the holy men to cleanse whatever is left of our soul

@StabbytheRabbit, need to get another petition going. This time for the Board to go.

1 Like

Just saving my breath

Spot on.

The media don’t care. Now the supporters are starting to not care anymore.

2 Likes

He would resign to provide clean air and let Rutten run the final 2 weeks of the season. He will achieve nothing by serving out his contract, the honourable action is to resign and let the club re-set for 2021 and beyond.

No subtle flex (whatever that means), just facts.

And that’s me done.

Why have we become irrelevant is because the people on the board who are being fooled by the prospective coaches,how the hell did anybody appoint worsfold as coach ,he has set back essendon 15 years ,it will take another 15 years to win a final

1 Like

@Littlehirdy should know

When you have a captain who’s “she’ll be right mate shaka laka” you get weak performances like this.

2 Likes

Most players gone backwards due to game plan and direction from top

I know the players can play better and seen it for my own eyes but they don’t believe.

If they don’t believe they won’t play with guts and determination and grunt to win a game.

Starts with board and works it’s way down from there, culture needs a massive overhaul.

1 Like

Sadly i think we don’t see any movement foward until every last little piece of the saga (board member, staff member, Player) is gone.

2012 is the biggest turning point of our club. It seriously looked like we could create some magic. Then it happened and until every last little crumb of it is away from the club i don’t think we’ll move foward.

4 Likes

Never liked him as a captain too cowabunga for me.

Smith would have made a good leader and still think he would but he along with entire team don’t care atm because of the direction

I’d add Lav

Rutten does run it. There’s absolutely no reason he can’t say “step back John, I’ve got this”. I don’t understand what’s to be achieved by Worsfold resigning know.

2 Likes

fantastic, thank you

1 Like

Hey, our board weren’t fooled by that pretender Damian Hardwick who told em up front that the list was crap. No, they didn’t have the wool pulled over their eyes by a grifter half back flanker who had the audacity to be booted out of the club in his prime. No way was our board conned by the shaman that is Hardwick. Nup, saw right through him and had the holy wisdom to get their man Matty Knights

3 Likes