Something seriously wrong with the club (Part 1, May 2019)

it removes a free pass for the club ‘oh woosha was coach last year’

I’ve been a massive fan and supporter of smith, but I must admit he looks to of completely checked out. And he is playing like it too. Been given a lot of midfield time and performed very poorly.

What he is serving up is completely unacceptable

1 Like

Not this late it doesn’t

We’ve Essington’d him. He’s done.

Yep.

My little rant from a year ago suggested making up a leadership group of the players who hadn’t been Essingtoned yet - Stringer, Smith, Shiel and Saad.

Unfortunately in the subsequent 12 months we have essingtoned three of those four.

4 Likes

still chasing an elusive september win.

1 Like

Are we seriously trying to throw aspersions on X? Geez, as much as he might be something we don’t need, let’s not go down this path.

1 Like

We have league worst development.

Players come to us cash a pay check and to let their careers die

1 Like

Last was in 2015 vs coll. Before that… YIKES.

It’s symbolic. It demonstrates that everyone is accountable. Reality is, makes no difference to the game plan, as I understand it, Rutten has been leading in all but taking media requests.

I actually think Xavier should go as the first of what should be a number of sackings.

As another show, I’d drop Smith for the remainder of the season.

Essendon is where talent comes to die

This, let’s not be stupid everyone.

1 Like

I would drop Tippa before Smith

Tippa literally cost us any chance of having a sniff by dishing off to Mozzie.

Try living in Geelong!

1 Like

We’d Essington Dusty if we got him.

That’s how poor the culture of the club is.

3 Likes

We lost by 11 goals mate

3 Likes

I do!

1 Like

I know we did but if Tippa kicked the goal who knows could have kicked started for a good day but instead Geelong take it down the other end and score deflating any momentum we could have had of starting the game well

1 Like

Yep. I’ve been saying for years. It’s cultural. Everything is infected.

For years and years I’ve been ranting about this and people always say “no it’s Worsfold”. Or Dodoro. Or it’s Xavier. It’s Heppell, it’s Xavier Campbell. It’s our development.

It’s not any of them. It’s the culture that has made them all what they are.

5 Likes