Something seriously wrong with the club (Part 3, August 2022)

8 Likes

I think we should look into cutting edge sports science.

1 Like

A pharmaceutically enriched sports science program you say?

3 Likes

And we will go an appoint some other club’s masseuse as our head of performance.

Richmond will be playing to not get injured before finals.

We (if we decide to on the day) will start up and about, probably over the top. That’ll die down by second quarter and we will cruise to a 40 point loss.

1 Like

I usually wonder who actually runs this club… a bunch of clowns… someone’s taking the ■■■■ surely.

What would it take for the AFL to step in? Serious question.

Does anyone know how to run a club? If that was our president , I think I’d rather brasher… that seemed unprepared and seriously concerning.

On a side note I reckon we will see some players want out, Caracella will walk and no one will want to come here as a free agent or trade destination.

I love this club… I don’t know why… probably because I’m 41 years in… but this is unacceptable on how this was handled and how the club comes across to the fans / members.

We need to get the guy, not the guys second in charge

Hurls is the only reason I’m going to bother even watching it.

2 Likes

3r5wuh

10 Likes

Same.
That and supercoach grand final with a few players involved

The only way this board can save itself, and it’s too late, is to go out and spend twice the soft cap for the best high performance team they can find in the globe and then pay for it out of their own pocket.

1 Like

Just watched the Barham presser…there are so many contradictions there it’s hard to remember them all. They don’t need PWC or KPMG or whoever to tell them a sound administration is the foundation. What a mess we are in. But Campbell will deliver us to the promised land, never fear. Oh and the Board is united. The only good thing out of the presser was shutting down that idiot Browne

1 Like

Love to go and pay overs for either Sydney or Melbournes whole fitness and strength and condition teams.

They are never injured. Unsurprisingly you perform better as a whole when you have a consistent team playing together more often, and they are spending less time in rehab away from the group. Also let’s your VFL team be stronger and assists in development.
Something we lack.

1 Like

I’ll watch for the same reason I watch motor sport, I like car crashes

1 Like
5 Likes

Did Sheedy seriously switch sides just to get Barham ousted completely? That’s some next level 4D Chess.

2 Likes

I’m not sorry on missing out on Clarkson, it’s the panic way it was handled.
He might not be the Messiah

7 Likes

Sheedy has got to go. The guy is of no use to us anymore(and hasn’t been any use for 20 years)

3 Likes

Anyone see this?

1 Like

Reckon he had the answer, went into “yeah wlll I never liked you anyway”