Something seriously wrong with the club (Part 3, August 2022)

We deserve that.

3 Likes

Nope, we donā€™t Saucy.

6 Likes

News going on in the background, prick up my ears when program host says ā€œ Senior Bomber to be released, Prime Minister to make statementā€

• tune out when it turns out to be a Bali Bomber. I need to reorder the importnaht things of life.
8 Likes

What coach would want to even come here after our track record of how we treat coaches?
Rutten- mutiny and ignored. Dragged through the mud so bad other coaches are commenting
Woosha - extended, moved to the side
Hird- saga with no support when ā– ā– ā– ā–  hit the fan
Knights- Back stabbed for Hird
Speedy- overthrown

Lol get ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

When you put it that wayā€¦

Who gives a fark what some North Melbourne guy thinks?

Not worth any response lol.

3 Likes

Yep.

ive been saying this for years

as long as he is around and has the influence we will never get anywhere.

he is about relevant as pebblecrete driveways!

I was going to go to the game tomorrow but have changed my mind. Not going to give away 8 hours of double time after all the money I have spent on the club this year. I have spent over $1000 on membership and tickets this year on a shittshow. Time to get some money back.

3 Likes

Here is the blub for ā€œOpen Mikeā€ describing Ron Joseph

Open Mike: Ron Joseph

OPEN MIKE

Ron Joseph drove the emergence of North Melbourne from perennial battler to a powerhouse thanks to adventurous dealings and paper bags full of cash in the ā€˜70ā€™s. He landed Barassi, Blight, Wade, Cable and more in one of the most eventful decades of football

potā€¦kettleā€¦black

3 Likes

Sheedy had a dig at them. They beat us, and also had a little dig back.

It is what it is.

14 Likes

Zero class

Round of applause to you sir!

Because you are 100% right.
Barham just let Qs fly rampantly and instead this should have been him dishing facts and sticking to those points you have made.

Thereā€™s a dig, based on an agenda the AFL may in fact have- and thereā€™s a slanderous comment based on the assumption we are, as a club, drug dealers.
Classless, gutter snipe.
At least our ā€œgreatest playerā€ didnā€™t bang his best mates wife in the dunny at a club function. We still have that high roadā€¦

5 Likes

Can only hope

Lol

Our club is so bad that they have made all supporters feel universal sympathy and admiration for the coach they all despised 48 hours ago. If that doesnā€™t demonstrate how bad we are I donā€™t know what does.

3 Likes

Not this supporter

1 Like

Hereā€™s how Essendon deal with it:

Look at Ron Joseph with contempt, go ā€œok, champā€, and continue treating NM like the minnow they are.

The reality is if Collingwood or Richmond had pursued Clarko like NM, odds are Essendon doesnā€™t even try what they did.