Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

Evans caved because he needed the boys from the Top end of town more than he needed his mates ie. Hirdy

Simple

11 Likes

And another thing, for Fitzpatrick being chair of the commission, it was extremely performance enhancing to his business interests that enjoyed benefits from his association with the AFL. In the moral high ground the AFL purports to inhabit, this behaviour might pass the pub test but in a royal commission, these jerks would resemble the bankers.

8 Likes

In a Royal Commission Fitzpatrick and Co. would make the Painters and Dockers look like choir boys

7 Likes

Obviously looking at him and Abbott shows it doesn’t take much intelligence to become one.

1 Like

Now Fitz, what did you know what was going on at GCS? Seems there is some evidence of the drugs taken by Bock.

5 Likes

Gees it’s hard to know who to hate most - there’s just so many Rsholes to chose from. I wish them all a premature but long slow painful death.

10 Likes

I’d be curious to know what your keyboard looks like.

6 Likes

But yes, what wonderful things have they done to get us out of trouble in the last couple of years?

I’m legitimately saddened and a bit depressed at seeing that.
The recluse comes down from the mountain to say…that.

I just…
I dunno, man.

2 Likes

So when he was head of the AFL he thought we were on the gear when the independent tribunal that is appointed by the AFL cleared the players…

Get ■■■■■■ ■■■■

9 Likes

Hes fired all his bullets, the herald sun gets a headline out of it for a day but then that’s it and he goes off into obscurity until the obituaries.

2 Likes

Tanner, you make me cringe.

5 Likes

As to Fitzpatrick’s comment about Evans being cooperative with the AFL it is apparent that early in the peace, the cooperation involved getting the Board to stand Hird down. But did it also extend to Essendon not playing finals and being whacked with a $2m fine?
Warner may have selectively quoted , but the quote serve to damn Evans. The AFL had him in its pocket.

5 Likes

You mean like the AFL deal with Stadium Australia? (That Fitzpatrick was part owner of.)

4 Likes

I am a web designer.

Actually reading Fitzpatrick’s comments about there being only ‘circumstantial evidence that players used performance enhancing drugs’ only REFLECTS the terrible decision by the CAS.

6 Likes

The guy is a f*****g worm.

By the way, Carlton last game of the “saga” season there was a combined cotarie lunch with the President’s Lunch merged with the Diamond Dons, DRC and Essendonians (along with whatever the Carlscum versions were). Fitzpatrick was there (as were many other luminaries). The Essendon political leadership were all there shaking hands, smiles etc. X gone give you that warm handshake. Still makes my blood boil.

Whatever, I am light on anecdotes and I only get snapshots of what goes on as I am far away and the people I know seem to be moving on or dying.

Tanner - Jesus H F “No Complaints” Christ.

You pick your battles, right - you pick the big ones. We bet the farm and cashed out early. Burnt it to the ground.

Get rid of this part timer.

5 Likes

I’m having tests in hospital right now, following another heart-related incident on Sunday. There’s some chance it was linked to the frustration of watching the Carlscum game on Saturday. So anyway I read the Hun just now and the article about the Fitzpatrick comments…and I’m desperately thinking happy thoughts before I have a relapse!

Actually, given the standard of evidence with which he appears to be satisfied, I should be able to make Fitzpatrick responsible for my current condition and have him banned from the media or something…

Ok…calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean…

14 Likes

Take care mate.

11 Likes

MF making a last minute run for the biggest piece if ■■■■ of the saga.

A despicable excuse of a human.

5 Likes