Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

So let me try to understand the looney evans is the devil accusation.
The AFL (ie vlad & gil) tell him our players are doing PEDS. Evans asks Doc Reid and the doc says he can’t be 100% sure we didn’t because dank wasn’t reporting to him, so dave believes the AFL. The AFL tell him to destroy the evidence we took PEDs and they’ll save the players and slam the management for poor governance.

Dave goes to the club and finds invoices which proves we’re guilty so he destroys/steals them leaving no trace; OR he finds documentation which would clear us (eg a thymosin invoice) and he decides to steal it anyway; whilst risking jail time for theft to pervert a government investigation.

BTW stander clearly you need to provide evidence to support your accusation. I don’t need to account for the whereabouts of any individual any of you looneys decide to accuse with zero evidence.

You looneys might think this is blitz so we can talk as much shizen as we want. But these threads are also part of the historical saga record. This accusation has zero evidence to support it and offers a level of bile, bitterness and lack of credible logic that makes the wordwhorewitch look competent.

1 Like

Anyone thinking Evans will crawl out of his hole now and rat out his mates Demetriou, Fitzpatrick & McLachlan now is seriously deluded. Unfortunately he and the three AFL cronies were fueled by self interest only. Does anyone believe for a second that Eddie would’ve done what Evans did by “self reporting”? Fk no! He’d have stood on his digs and dared the AFL to produce whatever proof they had and they had nothing. Ironically it was items that the club provided that did them in at CAS. Eddie would’ve backed Buckley to the hilt, not thrown him under the bus for his own betterment. My thoughts on Evans and the way he acted throughout the saga are well known on here so I won’t go there again but I get so incredibly angry whenever I see pictures of Evans and high profile people swanning around his exclusive golf club in Thornton looking all happy and cheerful while the likes of Bomber, Hird, Doc Reid, Corcoran and 34 players are tarnished with a permanent stain for the rest of their lives. He, Hamilton, Weapon and Dank stayed silent throughout and let their colleagues take the fall. They’re all cowards. To see what happened to Hird and Bomber since is something I’ll never forgive Evans and co for. For all the crap he put our club through, he still hasn’t got to his end goal, despite him building his multi million dollar country club.

36 Likes

Ran into Robson a year or so ago, a mate of mine asked about the saga, his facial expression instantly changed and asked why he’d bring that up five years after the fact. He didn’t say much other than it was something he’d put behind him but the look on his face told so much more than any words.

3 Likes

Sandor Earl was also scapegoated.

He was in East Timor I believe

Not the “AFL”. Demetriou.

If you were President, and had been told that there’s some big cheating conspiracy at your club, the natural thing would be to go and have a poke around before going in and accusing people.

What he found, and what he did with his findings we do not know, because he hasn’t come out and spoken about it.

You make it sound like Davey 's only intention to spend the weekend at Windy Hill was to fraternise with the cleaners.
I reckon his motivation might have had a touch more gravity, unlike his supporters, such as you.

You would think as a decent President he would have at least informed the Board of his intention to poke, and the result of the weekend long poke.

Take a big breath where because is, o.k.

I think you are over complicating it.

I think he just ■■■■ himself and trusted what the AFL was telling him. Why would his mates at the top end of town be lying to him.

2 Likes

RIGHT WITH YA THERE. Add to that, the recent regular smug photos of him in the Financial Review spruiking his new dodgy (from what I have heard from my sources in at JB Were) wealth advisory firm Evans Dixon. It’s one of these “vertically integrated” companies - ASIC don’t like the smell of it one bit, and may ask for a change to financial legislation in future to stop these companies. But essentially his company recommend products (residential mainly) to their clients that they themselves have set up - ergo, they “independently” recommend their own companies to invest in (then take the commissions as well!) - talk about feathering one’s own nest. Incidentally, several of his senior employees resigned in disgust over ethical reasons earlier this year.

Obviously Evans and his mate Dixon haven’t been following the Banking Royal Commission…nor do they probably care. Mirrors his attitude to the EFC when times got tough. Throw everyone under the bus to further themselves. Phark Off Evans - I hope your former friend Hird never talks to you again, and I hope you get a knock on the door from ASIC one day soon also.

14 Likes

and then employed The Weapon to look after them.

Weapon got a job at KPMG.
AFL auditors who had copies of Essendon’s computers etc was Deloitte

5 Likes

Providing evidence is very hard to do, especially when the very people who have insights into what has actually happened because they were there and involved, have been shut down. Incriminating discussions overheard but anyone who may know has been conveniently gagged and that should go both ways but it hasn’t. Leaks have occurred.

Why on earth would anyone be suspicious of skulduggery and wrong doing?

Post edited based on formation which may be incorrect.

Who (shits) me the most is Dean Robinson.

He was the one that brought in Dank and didn’t keep him under control. One a huge wage as well after Bomber recommending him as one of the keys to Geelong’s success.

He then gets a payout from the club, payday from channel 7 and then get a job at KPMG.

AFL know he knows where the bodies are buried in relation to Gold Coast and Geelong.

14 Likes

Sounds like he is a good fit with Vlad ,and the Rhodes scholar.

You should read the post before commenting stander2. How can I be a supporter when I just posted this -

His failings were that he didn’t set up a wall around the club and tell ASADA to prove the accusation of PED use. Rather he found Doc Reid’s acknowledgement that he couldn’t guarantee that Dank didn’t use something banned as being confirmation of the AFL’s insistence it was fact. **He failed as the email suggests, to come out and slam the AFL for their contrived, manipulated outcome. He failed to support our coaching and management staff. These are real failings with some evidence to support these accusations.**

You are accusing without evidence displaying all of the traits that we hated in the media. I hate every one in the media who accused our players and Hird and Bomber without a shred of convincing evidence, so by extension I need to apply that same logic to your baseless accusation.
It’s not ok to slander without evidence. You should have learned the terrible impact of this from the saga.

1 Like

Did efc actually shred documents related to the drug saga? Has this been proven one way or another. Or is it ust a narrative basedon rumours/innuendo to make us look guilty.