Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

It makes interesting reading from Tom. Worth reading a number of his tweets in responst:

5 Likes

He will soon see pretty clear interest in it based on commentary of that tweet

Getting a nice few whacks

Bahaha!

4 Likes

Did someone tweet back to Tom what a hole tongueing AFL sycophant he is yet?

12 Likes

I chose this one.

1 Like

Maybe he should tell it to the Judge.

1 Like

Yeah quite a few actually. Nearly as eloquently as you .

3 Likes

Agree - but it has to be Journey. No way you’re gonna find a Kenny Loggins song without a sax solo.

1 Like

Be interested to see these guys in court justify their approach to EFC vs that to other clubs when an AFL “survey” found 12 had medium to high rates of supplement use with no single point of accountability, and with documentation that was “inadequate”. Demonise a single club and pardon the rest was clearly a strategy for defending a brand rather than finding truth.

9 Likes

What comments? Sorry, I don’t Tweet!

1 Like

Would love to see the efforts made to inquire about the previous clubs that employed Dank. Geelong and the Suns, especally since the Suns had that positive test. Why wern’t the computers taken there to ensure good optics.

12 clubs? I thought it was restricted to Gold Coast, Melbourne, Geelong and Essendon or is that just the Dank connection and there were other “independent” programs?

I don’t either. You can still click on link and read them though. Don’t have to be logged in.

whats the tl;dr of the last 200 posts?

no bruce francis impersonations.

1 Like
8 Likes

He dosen’t see the irony of the body who sat in judgement of a clubs governence is running scared of having their own governence scrutanised???

What if certain members of the saga entered guilty pleas under duress? what if infact there was no evidence against them and the AFL used their monopoly powers to coerce them into doing something they wouldn’t have otherwise done because they were scared that the AFL would use said powers against them or someone else?

5 Likes

tom browne can get farked

4 Likes

I can see that point of view.

1 Like

FIXED

3 Likes

Based on the tweet, Tom Browne is performing a Rusty Trombone on the AFL.

3 Likes

I had to google that. My education is now complete.

2 Likes