Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

This is a huge kick in the guts but seemingly how it’s ended at every step along the way.

1 Like

Sounds like the white knights were got to by someone.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Jack_Latour/status/1022384915705298944

Well done JT for trying to right an injustice.

Eventually the truth will come out.

19 Likes

https://twitter.com/Jack_Latour/status/1022385743354712064

9 Likes

Sounds gutted. As you would be.

2 Likes

Huge thanks to JT… so sorry he wasn’t able to see it thru but enormous gratitude & respect for him.

13 Likes
17 Likes

Excellent question. This seems to be the tipping point. Remember AFL execs have a finger in every pie in this city.

3 Likes

This is where my mind went straight away. Common theme in the way this has played out from Day 1.

1 Like

Security was for potential AFL costs.
People who put money in were not suckers. It was not an investment for profit, let alone a loan, or any expectation / requirement they would get their money back.
To condemn people as suckers for putting up money for what they believed in, is pretty damn insulting.
It’s also insulting to label Taylor as a lawyer sleaze, but to be expected from the keyboard warriors on this site .

28 Likes

This decision on the same day as a sale to Hutchy just further supports the need for a review of how things are done. I could almost guarantee the Football Record sale was not conducted as a full and open process. I would have thought the public would have known about a potential sale before the actual sale was announced.

Just another demonstration of a complete lack of transparency and governance by the AFL.

7 Likes

what is the significance of 11th May 2017? The date it was archived?

Many of us said it a long time ago, they make the rules, they break the rules when it suits them.

2 Likes

It’s about the same date as JT announced he was launching his action. Not sure of the connection if any though.

1 Like

How farking disappointing. Really, really wanted to see those kents squirm under oath (although, I’m sure they would have just lied).
Reminds me of that press conference when Little and Hird said they were taking the AFL to court… until it all magically went away.

1 Like

How disappointing but hardly surprising.

1 Like

Maybe Colless or even Browne was perhaps a backer?

Had to be a key reason he didn’t include that article in the pack

2 Likes

City Hall…

1 Like

Well at the least the AFL let us down gently by telling us to select Francis this week.

4 Likes