Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

So is it all over then?

This case has generated a lot of the posts in this thread lately. Is there any other avenues left?

2 Likes

Yeah!
Lets kidnap and waterboard some ■■■■■ into confessing!

6 Likes

It is a blight on our society that you can’t fight for what you believe in because you run out of money.

AFL win.

No one is going to take it up to them.

Just give me an Essendon premiership so I can stop following this ■■■■, corrupt, staged sport.

15 Likes

I am stunned…they will put many blocks in the way to stop the team winning a premiership. I think more highly of JT than I do the EFC. Truth will never come out now.

4 Likes

now we will always be known as cheats…all this did was prolong our pain of hoping for the truth to come out.

I’m now afraid the truth will never come out and that I have to look at that smarmy turd whos fukcing up our game at every turn

tnuc

5 Likes

Going the AFL directly appears to be too difficult without unlimited $$

Need to get at them from above

Bruce Francis’s AAT hearing might be the thing that then finallllly fkn gets the government to launch a review into the whole saga.

At this stage that’s all that appears to be left

Class action by the fans perhaps?

11 Likes

■■■■■■■ vomit

1 Like

Ahhhhhh I’m so mad.

1 Like

makes you wonder who the backer was & what pressure the AFL bought to bare on them?

2 Likes

the truth is already out …just no one wants to look at it or verify it

6 Likes

Between this and the Fairfax takeover (that corp’s own shortcomings notwithstanding), it’s a fkg sad sad day. Too much power in the hands of far too few.

8 Likes

With the $2 million fine that still leaves them $1,300,000 up to play with.

3 Likes

yep they call me the oracle

1 Like

He probably can’t, but would be good if JT could “out” the support that suddenly dropped away.

4 Likes

It works for the mafia.

1 Like

It’s just too much of a coincidence that the financial underwriter pulls the plug just as discovery is about to click into gear. But as much as I hate the AFL I have a different concern regarding using the legal system to debate governance problems.

1 Like

The thing about Bruce, if he goes ahead with this through the AAT, he will provide them with a ton of interesting data or evidence. There will be no offers, no payouts for silence, intimidation and harassment won’t work either. It may or may not happen he will not a well man but he does have a strong sense of justice. He knows this saga was a total stitch up and he says he can prove it.

6 Likes

Perhaps whoever it was the silent backer was, got a better offer.

3 Likes

Has anyone seen the AFL statement that was supposed to come out about it ?

1 Like

What I took from JT’s comments posted on here was that the AwFuL won’t really have to say anything. Surely they will just play it as case was dropped (no need to say why), nothing to see here, glad it’s resolved, move on.