Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

Sexual Harrasment too?

Are there more recording to come out? Will this ever go away?

Lol, I ain’t even mad.

The players are back.

Would actually like to see the ■■■■ hit the fan for a few people who’ve kept quiet while Hird and the players wore it for 4 years.

15 Likes

Honestly, who cares? Unless an article is released that says that Hird is Hitler’s long lost grandson or something, what could honestly hurt us more at this point than everything else thats gone before?

11 Likes

Wallis reported to Corcoran, who reported to Hamilton

1 Like

um…so a couple of weeks ago Warner writes about the secret tapes and looks like our friend (or at least not the AWFL’s friend). now he writes this ■■■■. what’s he on about? what’s his aim? am i dumb for not knowing? or is this whole thing is doing my head in.

1 Like

The article then forgets to mention cocaine or sexual harassment. What the?

Maybe the lawyers removed them and then the subeditor restored the sexy but now unexplained intro.

1 Like

I really think people don’t give a fk anymore, even the trolls.

I took one look at the headline, laughed and didn’t bother reading. got zero interest.

7 Likes

I have no idea what’s going on anymore. It gets weirder with every article that goes to print.

1 Like

I’m laughing, sighing, groaning, and fuming all at the same time.

Was ?

The Hairoiled Hun, the gift that keeps on giving…

1 Like

It’s not surprising. We know dank was injecting all and sundry, it’s in Chip’s book.
We think stuff may have been deleted so that no records would exist, so the claim of emails being deleted isn’t surprising.
As far as Gatto is concerned if you want to get in contact with someone who sleeps with the devil, you contact the devil.
I think it’s interesting that more stuff is coming out. I think it’s great.
It won’t affect the players one bit, which is the best part.

13 Likes

His aim?

keep is job.

how?

sell newspapers.

3 Likes

Deleted - I shouldn’t post late at night.

1 Like

Journalists aren’t friends. They shouldn’t have sides. Just because they write a story one day that appears favourable to EFC doesn’t mean the next one will.
That’s why he is a better journalist than some of the others. He writes what the story is, without trying to slant it to favour a particular narrative.

24 Likes

I think we all thought at the time ‘Why doesn’t someone just go over there and shake the answers out of him’.

By the look of it someone tried.

1 Like

With Dank sure, but this was Charter.

Sounds more like we wanted his answers kept in, rather than shaken out.

It’s hard to know its validity, but it’s a damning claim that a meeting with Mick Gatto was organised to hold talks with Shane Charter, around the exact same time as Shane Charter mysteriously pulled out of testifying against us.

2 Likes

Doesn’t mention players or even staff, just “at the club”

About as mysterious as Shane Charters who had nothing to do with the EFC program nor was asked to supply anything by Dank coming fwd “altruistically” to “help” ASADA with their investigation after he was bashed, house trashed and bunny killed.

3 Likes