Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

1 Like

■■■■■■■ horse ■■■■.

1 Like

WADA excuse is that there is insufficient evidence due to tampered tests. It has suggested that the international sports federations could pursue the cases. Don’t hold your breath re the IAAF, where Howman is now the integrity supremo (assisted by former AFL integrity officer Clothier).
Howman was WADA D-G when Russia gave WADA a handsome voluntary contribution for unspecified purposes in 2013.

5 Likes

The article basically says it is too hard to go after the Russians and proves that WADA is as corrupt as the Ruskies.

12 Likes

Oh dear, and the 34 Essendon players appear to be the ‘low hanging fruit’.

11 Likes

So, re-hold the olympics?

1 Like

I don’t think they should award the medals until 10 years after the event. So make it twelve years so they can line up with 3 Olympics later.

2 Likes

The most interesting thing is the McClaren report provided evidence of systematic abuse of the Anti-Doping Code, or in other words threw a blanket over a number of cases - I can fully understand it is challenging to break this down into inidividual cases BUT in the EFC 34 case, WADA found a way to break it down into individual cases - Hypocrisy not.

4 Likes

Yaco55, are you an Essendon Supporter/club member?

What a strange question ? Did you have a problem with my last post.

Yaco55 I have always have down as a dons’ supporter and as one who wants to get to the truth.

No. Just intrigued. Well, are you a Dons person?

You could always ask that question by private mail, you know.

1 Like

…but then we wouldn’t know the answer.

2 Likes

Haha Probably not going to know the answer anyway!

so AFL house has been evacuated and police are doing a sweep after receiving a threat.

2 Likes

seriously??

1 Like

Allegedly more than a threat as it was in response to Stabby being seen heading towards the executive wing carrying his favourite blade.

2 Likes

wow