Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

Darli that is not new information that some of the players are still close with Evans, and it totally makes sense with what we know, as I stated in an earlier post.

You seem to be implying that because Evans was in the rooms and Dyson speaks highly of him that the narrative on here cant be true.

5 Likes

It’s a pretty ■■■■■■ convenient story that Evans destroyed all the evidence of Thymomodulin. I mean, really?

If he destroyed evidence, I know which type of thymosin evidence I think it was.

Thymosin vs TB4 never came onto the radar til much later.

As if Evans had any idea about any substance.

The AFL obviously scared the crap out of him with the list of substances.

If the AFL comes to you and says we know your players have taken illegal drugs you need to destroy the evidence youd probably do it. Especially when they say they will protect you.

That’s fine but there’s a time to come clean.

6 Likes

What Darli says is kind of like this.
A kid is asked in the lead up to Father’s Day to comment on their dad and his contribution to the family. He’s kind of obliged to say nice things (kind of like a footy club captain commenting on a former pres who’s been welcomed back). And maybe the kid is sincere about his dad who’s been great to him. Does that guarantee that good old dad hasn’t risked the stability of his family by gambling or sticking needles in his arm or doing inappropriate things with his personal assistant. Not really methinks. But hey it’s not like any dads have ever done anything like that, is it?

4 Likes

Spot on with your post - And this is the reason Evans should never be allowed back into the club - Evan’s agreeing to a joint investigation sacrificed the players, and the off-shoot of this, is costing the club extra millions of dollars when players were found guilty, and of course the legal costs for the various court cases and tribunals.

Have a normal ASADA investigation and no players would ever have been charged and minimal costs - It’s a disgrace and an indictment on Australian society that a so called ‘Captain of Industry’ could make such a catastrophic mistake - It’s staggering.

12 Likes

I think you are simply cherry picking an idea & missing the bigger picture & that’s the fact that we don’t know what evidence there was because Evans simply handed over the guardianship of the evidence to the AFL. We know from Evans’ own statements that he went into the club after speaking with Vlad & looked for evidence. What he found concerned him? What did he find? What did he do with it? Is it possible that Evans would destroy something he thought might be used against the club - of course its possible. Its also very possible that he simply didn’t understand what he’d found & didn’t know what was banned & what wasn’t. He may very well have found an invoice for TB4 & destroyed that. Again we don’t know because all of that info has been kept from us.

Now I’m willing to play devil advocate for a moment. Imagine for a second there was an invoice for TB4. Is anyone here creative enough to imagine a scenario where the truth being allowed to be exposed could have meant a worse outcome for the club? Again, imagine there was records of TB4 & Evans &/or the AFL supressed/destroyed these records. Would that have meant it was Dank & Robinsons fault for not properly checking the WADA code & they should have been held accountable? Wouldn’t that have meant that our governance wasn’t so disastrous to warrant millions in fines, payouts, workcover investigations etc etc it was simply the person employed to monitor our compliance failed in their duty. Maybe the invoice would have shown only enough TB4 for 5,10 15 players who knows but isn’t it so much more likely that the truth was that 34 players wouldn’t have all had the same thing? Could there possibly have been any amount of evidence that would have seen the club fined more, more players suspended, more draft picks taken, more articles from the media gone unchallenged? In short how can anyone believe that any other course of action from Evans could have been worse for every facet of the club. No matter what you believe, no matter what the truth ultimately is, the 1 absolute truth we know is that the direction the club took saw us pay a massive price. Evans was responsible for setting that direction so he is responsible for where it led.

6 Likes

Into the public, sure. We can’t really say whether the club or the AFL was onto it at that stage. While it wasn’t front and centre in the ACC report, it was in it.

I dunno… He knew a bit about AOD. Personally, I reckon he knows about everything, and knows a hell of a lot more about it than Hird did / does.

If TB4 was known about it would have been front and centre.

It simply wasn’t.

2 Likes

Why would it be front and centre if we were supposedly ‘playing ball’ intitally?

The only things that were front and centre, were the things the AFL wanted to be,and if they were playing the supposed long con, they had no reason to leak anything about TB4 until we started pushing back against them.

Edit: also, the consent forms had Thymosin Peptide on them. I’m sure somebody had a little squizz into that early days

1 Like

Wow! Evans is our very own Nostrodamus!

Well, that is an even better reason for him to explain to the membership.

Even if it is in quatrains, that generations of Blitzers can analyse for the next few centuries.

6 Likes

If they had no reason to leak about TB4 why did the leak about AOD?

BTW, I think the info I uncovered about thymosin, thymomodulin & TB4 from ASADA’s communications with WADA should be proof enough that both had no friggin idea about Thymomdulin, what is actually was & if it was banned. To suggest Evans could or would have been across the science & compliance parts is a bridge too far.

5 Likes

Lol, are you serious? This whole thread has been four years of nostrodamus.

Edit: just saw your edit, I thought you were calling me nostrodamus,which was weird. Now makes sense.

I also agree he needs to speak out publicly (well, to the Essendon members anyway), I’ve said that a few times.

I don’t think he’s Satan, but he does owe the Essendon membership some answers.

3 Likes

I don’t think he’s Satan, I think he’s Judas who was a friend then sold us out to evil for some pieces of silver. Vlad is Lucifer, Fitzpatrick is Satan & Caro is Babylon the great although I use her other title.

3 Likes

I have him more Thomas than Judas, but your analogies are pretty funny I must say.

If he was to communicate with members there’s no way it ain’t going public.

Of course, I just meant that he owes the members an explanation. I don’t think he owes the general public jackshit.

General Public on the march.

6 Likes

What’s the difference between Lucifer and Satan? I always thought Lucifer was another name for Satan. No?

Gil, Beelzebul,… prince of the demons

And here it is. 4 pages only, but the previous 22 page letter to Greg Hunt MP also attached.

“AFL Report should be thrown in the bin - BF”

http://twitdoc.com/upload/thegovernorsm/2017-03-28-afl-report-should-be-thrown-in-the-bin.pdf

6 Likes