Sorry Saga - Why do we fight?

1 Like

Geez…no requirement that ASADA establish a substance was used.

Source:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Farken ‘ell

3 Likes

Ha, the bigger “misunderstanding” of the player’s argument was that one form of Thymosin is rated for immunity boosting… and the one they concluded it was is not.

no book is worth $516 dollars. just saying

9 Likes

I can’t even.

3 Likes

Thanks Stabby, yep, that’s why we fight (among other reasons). I won’t forget.

6 Likes

Hang on…it costs $516.99 to buy that book? Surely that’s the most expensive book in the fiction section of the store.

7 Likes

I reckon they must put that price on it because they don’t actually want people to buy it.

4 Likes

You guys are so unsympathetic!

Remember, they have torun a very expensive gravy train.

1 Like

Smaller the print run, the bigger the per book price. Price varies greatly depending on Book retailer.

1 Like

The yearbook isn’t a CAS, WADA or ASADA publication. It’s an annual academic publication of the developments regarding international sports arbitration, using general articles and case notes.

Janet Rice on ASADA Bill - interview on ABC News Radio now - human rights.
Seems Committee Report is out

1 Like

what is it a rare first edition ??

Prices vary on bookstores for hard copy or ebook.
Yearbook prices
Yearbook prices 2

Very rare edition where the author tells some saga truths:

“Whilst the CAS Panel held the view that the element of ‘source’ (i.e. TB4) was not necessary in the Essendon matter, this should not be interpreted as excluding that, in other circumstances, proof of the source of the substance would be necessary to establish Use”

4 Likes

The CAS panel held that there was no requirement to show by “scientific means” that the substance Used was indeed a Prohibited Substance.

5 Likes

“125. At no point was it assessed whether TB-4 was to be regarded as a Prohibited Substance under the WADA Prohibited List at the time of the material facts, even though this element was mentioned as one of the prerequisites for a violation to be established in WADA’s submissions…”

7 Likes

Yet people still are baffled that we question the suspensions. It baffles me that the general public are not questioning the suspensions, or at the very least, the process by which they came about.

6 Likes