Speculation about changes for Dream Time v The Tigs

You’re writing off the VFL side pretty early.
In with a big shot at some sort of flag.

2 Likes

Thinking the same on paper our team should be better, will we play better, anyones guess

Enough talk Bombers.
Enough broken promises.
It’s time…

IMG_3181

4 Likes

Two games that didn’t go our way, realistically not down to players fault, we would be 6 and 3, which would see us 6th and equal 4th on marginal percentage.

Absolutely no reason we cannot win this game. I would not rush a player in underdone, I am expecting minimal changes.

Up to 4mm of rain on Saturday arvo/night.

I feel that the rain hurts our chances firstly because we have struggled in the past and they have prospered.

Secondly because it negates the opportunity of our big men dominating which was probably the key to us winning given their outs

An historically good omen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They’ve said Smack has been in full training for 2 weeks and confident he’s done enough to be ready for full game time

So in this instance not a rushing in scenario if they select him

As per when Hooker came back in.

2 Likes

Thats great wasn’t aware so would bring him in, most defiantly will add to our chances.

Did a bit of ladder predictor for the next three rounds and even winning all games;

Richmond
Fark Carlton
Hawthorn

We we still sit out the 8 but thats with all the favourite sides winning and I am not sure that has happened at all this year.

Anything is possible and we are in the hunt, this game is really important though and the next and the next

1 Like

Smack plays but, so help me, if anyone with the footy looks up, sees we outsize them in the fwd 50 and starts bombing, I will starting throwing sh*te at the TV.

1 Like

If we win our next 3 and all the favourites also win, we will be in 8th place.

1 Like

Even better, massive games to play for, a good win this Sat, percentage on Carlton, and roll Hawthorn with confidence, then let the boys go have a great bye/refresh. The last half the of season we will be only one game from top 4, aim for that!

1 Like

STAHP

1 Like

No one else seems to think so, I know the bogey game, gee it has become a real superstition around here.

1 Like

Don’t underestimate that dude Dimma, laptop or not he could probably outcoach Woosha with a blindfold on come gameday. We need to actually be significantly better than them to win, if you know what I mean, because Dimma knows how the get his players to grind out matches even against top sides…
If we have a Naughton type performance from Smack or Joe, we have a chance. Otherwise I expect their game plan to fully negate ours even at their low ebb.

2 Likes

Free kick Martin, after instigating behind play scuffles all night

Naughton took some ripping marks but at the end of the day it was the fact the Dogs midfield took it up to Tigers and was able get through their pressure

After of course winning the footy themselves

Literally smacked them statistically

Top 10 champion data wise

Whether we can do that remains to be seen

1 Like

Thats where we shine, McKenna and Saad the last couple of weeks have not been at their peak, if both produce in conjunction with our mids producing we should be bombing it forward all night long.

Saad has been good but McKenna needs to find his game again, we shouldn’t need Walla going down to half back to create this run and then to mark and goal every week.

1 Like

Dunkley has been awesome. Hope his bro slips to us in the mid season.

Sounds great in theory i agree. Although i think the doggies mids are superior to ours in that they do generally run both ways better than us. I hope I’m wrong but it’s hard to see that changing given our recent record against Richmond and how easily they do beat us. They are literally our kryptonite. So sick of losing to these ■■■■■■