Speculation about changes for Dream Time v The Tigs

The amount of ■■■■ Woosha is starting to cop is ridiculous. I’ve had some issues with his coaching (I had those with Sheeds too) but we are starting to act like he’s got a learning difficulty. He’s a premiership coach ffs.

Dimma had some of the most epic coaching fails you’ll ever see before he won a premiership.

The Tigers are a well drilled, top 4 team. But we aren’t up against Ron Barassi here.

4 Likes

I’d love to see smack in and implement a three man rotation between himself, Joe and TBC. It could be absolutely deadly with one sitting a kick behind, one leading and one staying inside 50. That’s a deadly structure that you can really build a game plan around. It allows us to spread the ground and Stringer would probably benefit the most from it.

■■■■■■■ Lid Off!!

Edit: I am really excited for this game after our last encounter.

1 Like

Thats in the past. We have to deal with Dimma and the game plan he has running at Richmond in 2019. They beat us twice last year even when we were on a hot streak.

Every god damn fkg time we play on the big stage at the G against a big melbourne club, or big crowd, we SH*T our pants. Think of all the big games recently we have been so inept, so utterly poor at various stages thst has lost us the game. More often than not, even if we have some form behind us, we just lay down in these big games

Its fkg TIME. Time to stand up. I cannot fkg stress how much itll point this club in the right direction if we finally win a marquee, BIG game at the G.

3 Likes

Out: Daniher

Out: Daniher
In: McKernan

3 Likes

you don’t necessarily need a master gameplan to beat richmond, you just need smart players.

defensively, don’t let the ball out the back, when they are pushing it forward without possession with those little taps they do, make sure someone stops the ball at all cost, if you give a holding the ball away free kick, so be it.
they are too good at just pushing it forward at all cost, it creates pressure on players and they try and do things they aren’t equipped for or can’t do under that sort of pressure.

Offensively, don’t allow them to have loose players, which means our forwards need to stay back and deeper.

sadly those 2 things are exactly the trap our players will fall into and they will try and control the chaos ball to no avail, and they will push up too far and the game will be over by half time, if not sooner.

it’s so very predictable how they will melt under the pressure.

The chance that Smack can put in a ‘best of Smack’ performance is worth his selection.

This year will be good they said.

We’ll have a fit Daniher and Fantasia they said.

11 Likes

Disregard last post after JOE news, we’re cooked

1 Like

Well I’m very sad to hear the news about Joey but we’re lucky Smack & Brown are available now. Stewart back in a few weeks and Gown on the horizon (hopefully)

Bar Anzac day he hasn’t fired a shot since 2017.

IF we were relying on him to suddenly have a big game v Richmond to win then we were in trouble from the start.

9 Likes

Re ■■■■■■■ dact!!

To the rescue

HERE I AM

24 Likes

True, but that’s why I think we should add more talls, might actually have a chance if we inevitably resort to bombing the ball

Smack and Brown both back in now please.

2 Likes

If all else fails, you know what we still have up our sleeve:

30 Likes

Release the Hooker, forward!

I can see why woosha was so upbeat about smack being ready to play in his last presser, as he knew he might be needed to replace joey.

3 Likes