Speculation about changes for Dream Time v The Tigs

I don’t want to lose three matches to them in ten hours.

2 Likes

Battle for Top spot in the VFL with possibly SMACK, Brown, Mynott (?) back in, and LAV for another game.
Not to forget our most improved player from last season :+1:

2 Likes

I like your pessimism. It suits you.

1 Like

With soldo a possibility of getting a match ban, who’s their VFL ruckman?

Hey John, welcome to blitz

1 Like

They deemed it unintentional as Sicily wasn’t shaking like a little girl in the last 5 minutes of the ANZAC day game.

It was Grigg, but he retired.

Tom Lynch should get a bonus for punching Sicily.

5 Likes

Watch us bring in ZClarke to ram home the ruck advantage.

Can’t rebound if SMACK goes CLUNK and kicks all the goal

3 Likes

Didn’t Zerrett get a week for less than that against Carlton?

2 Likes

Yeah but that because fark carlton’s medical report made it look like Zerrett should be charged with attempted murder.

5 Likes

I think the way Geelong played us should at least still be fresh in the players and coaches mind and hopefully means we’ll be better prepared and possibly equipped to cope with the predictable pressure coming from Richmond.

3 Likes

No changes unless for injuries.

1 Like

“Hey guys - plan B is don’t make mistakes under pressure”

1 Like

Richmond will bend us over and easily.

They’ll burst out the gates, probably get 6-7 goals ahead before we manage to keep it to that margin for the rest of the game.

Only change I’d have is perhaps Begley for someone because his form is genuine CACA. Would love to see Clarke or LAV in.

Maybe we’ll have some one up forward with Daniher when we start panick dumping the ball inside 50 on his head while he’s being double teamed.

Yep. We had chances vs the Cats but our forwards just failed to compete.

Running two talls and a medium should not make us too slow

1 Like

Just snapped a pic of the Essingtons running a training drill for this weekend’s game…hqdefault

2 Likes