Speculation on changes for tin rattlers 13th July

Hurley sore?
IN: HARTLEY

1 Like

NINA

If North hate us yet take our AFL equalisation dollars and Good Friday game…

3 Likes

D Clarke is an interesting one. Some people calling for him to be dropped. Last 2 weeks has had 13 tackles and 49 pressure acts. Has only averaged 10 disposals though. Pretty sure he started on Parker till Parker was moved to the forward line and ended up with 19 disposals well below his average. I know at one stage he was on Kennedy because right in front of us he was sooking it up to the umpire grabbing his shirt saying that Clarke was holding him. You should of seen the grin on Clarkes face. He actually looks quite big standing next to Kennedy. Clarke stays in for mine.

18 Likes

You are spot on about Goldstien . Hooker is playing injured though with bad back so he is not in any condition to ruck. Unfortunately.

I cant come up with a plan but my god I want Zclarke out

Could Gown ruck? Harts, BZT? Anyone over 6,2 that can jump? Jok?

1 Like

Hooker forwards in the last quarter again please. It’s our version of voltrons flaming sword.

6 Likes

Our last 9 games at Marvel…

Certainly turning into a ‘home’ advantage.

3 Likes

Woosha questioned on AFL 360 about coaches having “form” and if they drop in and out of it.

Woosha said it was going away from the game and thinking about things they could have done better. The example he used was questioning if they should have played Mckernan in the ruck more against Aliir instead of Clarke. Interesting that he’s having those thoughts…to the point of using it as an example.

1 Like

Agree. Though would love to see Clarke hunt the ball a little more, like he did against Cripps. I feel he’s become too defensive.

2 Likes

Dylan Shiel’s 150th

OH NO, MILESTONE GAME

1 Like

Brilliant coach. Should we play the guy that was winning us center clearances or play the guy that was in effect the other teams ruckman?

That’s why he gets paid the big bucks!

3 Likes

They stop any kind of flexion of the ankle and all the attendant stresses in the foot. My son had crutches for a syndesmosis and then went to moon boot with no crutches.

I wore one allowing weight bearing with no undue stress on the repair, after having had two weeks of cast/crutches, following Achilles rupture surgical repair.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Ambrose took him most of the time.

Hooker definitely took Brown last year, and won that duel.

The year before, when Hooksey was playing forward (the game where he kicked 3or4 in the last and ruffled Neilson’s hair), Hartley and Hurley had their ■■■■■ handed to them by Brown & Waite.
I really worry about Hurls playing on someone with BBB’s reach.
IMO, that is not a good match up.
I’d prefer M.Brown on BBB, but it probably has to be Hooker this week, then make a switch if the game calls for it !

Like Zaka’s milestone game less than 10 days ago?
Yeah panic.
It’s insulting to goldfish to do a memory comparison with Blitz sometimes.

3 Likes

Brilliant coach. Should we play the guy that was winning us centre clearances but is our best forward or play the guy that was in effect the other teams ruckman?

That’s why he gets paid the big bucks!

FIXED

May have a “hot spot” (its sore) in his foot that is a pre-cursor to a foot bone fracture…the moon boot is a common treatment outcome of that.

1 Like

I think we need a target up forward but i’d play McKernan in the ruck for the majority and Clarke in the goal square.

He could have moved Hooker forward earlier.

Which exposes the backline. The issue wasn’t coaching, it’s that Clarke is a spud and the midfield as a whole didn’t adjust to what the Swans were doing.

4 Likes