Speculation on changes for tin rattlers 13th July

$8k in fines?

So what does happen when a club goes into receivership on a tuesday??

8 Likes

You do realise Swans picked the ruckman we where going to pick and still choose not to play him right? As he is not AFL standard yet.

The truth is there was no AFL stardard ruckman left to pick!!! So they picked snelling who is looking the goods.

1 Like

What exactly is wrong with Heppell’s foot?

It needs a haircut.

14 Likes

He didn’t say. Just that he’s been managing it. And it’s been easy to manage but after the last game it didn’t come up as well as it usually does.

He’s cooked

2 Likes

We got absolutley smacked around the contest by Sydney.

If Heppell ain’t back then we are in strife. North are a better stoppage team than Sydney AND Goldstein is much better than Aliir

2 Likes

I’m very worried about this game if Heppell isn’t back, we need him badly.

If Heppell is fit then he’s in for Langford, and wouldn’t be fussed if Snelling comes in for Clarke either.

Heppell is vital for winning the contested ball. His ability to win the ball deep in a pack and fire out a handball to a teammate is very important

what is the purpose of a moon boot ?

it seemed pointless having it on, then not walking around with crutches or something to take added pressure off the foot.

the bench looks ok though

2 Likes

How far away is Stewart? Last I heard he was struggling with OP. Any chance of a return this season? In desperate need of another tall.

1 Like

It sounds like he’s unlikely to be back this year and even if he came back next week, it’s hard to imagine he’d be any use at AFL level before the season is over

I liked the balance of THE TEAM this week, so unless Hepp is ready it’d be no changes for me.

North are playing direct, “kick it long” footy, so I’d be inclined to start Hooker back once again and chance our luck on the counter attack.

Have always wondered this myself. Any physios out there? And not Gerard Healy thanks.

Have to assume it’s almost cast like but able to take it off for showers/pool/bed etc

Immobilizing the foot/ankle/toes so can heal quicker

On top of protecting you from banging it on anything

1 Like

Pretty much. I googled

1 Like

Lol at North fans calling Heppell soft.

Polec wouldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat.

5 Likes

If we had TBC or draper, no. But ATM Carlke is not playing like a ruckman

Footage of Heppell and apparently Hurley is a bit sore.