Speculation on changes for Weagles

Who? Margetts?

1 Like

Certified Bomber hater.

1 Like

The umpires got them back in to the game35 to 17 frees

Assuming for the moment that all of your comments about McGov are correct that still leaves us with a problem which is…
Francis would be gassed early to middle 1st term trying to run with him

2 Likes

In WAFL

1 Like

At halftime they had more frees than points. True story.

3 Likes

Hahaha nice :+1:

1 Like

My immediate thought was that the fire brigade still hasn’t managed to coax rampe down from the goal post

6 Likes

Like the easy mark he took in gf to win he’s side the game? With internal bleeding and broken ribs?? He’s a star,
If Francis became a tenth of the player he is, I’d be happy

2 Likes

Bomber’s moon this Thurs night…Unknown-1

See Boffah you misunderstood and I didn’t explain myself well.

McGovern is a champ and begrudgingly so is Rance, but they are never put under pressure. Baguley supposedly played a defensive small forward role, but no-one has “tagged” McGovern., who can be a match winner.

I don’t know if Francis has the stamina for this role, but he is competitive, reads the ball well and is good in the air. Why can’t you try to negate the drive he McGovern creates ? You cam attempt to keep the ball away from him but have not seen that work yet.

Anyway as I know nothing about footy, just ignore me.

The Swans showed the template that should be used on McGovern. We need to take him out of his comfort zone

1 Like

I’ve been having a look at this game tonight. Sydney absolutely brained them out of the middle too and the Eagles allowed them to walk out of defence. They’re just going at the moment Eagles. Very similar to this time last year really except the players who are injured are in different positions

2 Likes

Out stringer and tippa
In Ham and Brown

1 Like

No way Tippa out

2 Likes

A nice assist from two wet weather games helped…

2 Likes

Just read this - and surprise surprise I forgot writing it after 2 bottles of wine. Still accurate.

Stringer with only a small bandage on right leg higher up. Seemed to be getting into the celebrations for Clarke and stamping his foot.

Here’s hoping it’s all good for him for Thurs night

3 Likes

you’d think he’ll be named and travel regardless and be given right up until the last minute.

The boys are genuinely stoked for Dylan. Great vibes.

4 Likes