Speculation on changes vs Dogs

YOU MONSTER!

Dunkley looks like ribs after Robinson pulverised him.
Crozier’s was a bad ankle after taking mark of the round.
Both doubtful.

What about when Kyle says it?

Lol. Myers against the hardest working, quick and agile midfield…they are always going to have one free over the top.

Since being dropped (though he was a late in) Langford has lost all his confidence and really been bad.

Rather we play Snelling in the midfield and bring in Laverde. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Building his post footy portfolio for a cushy media gig.

1 Like

Nope, he was the same before he was almost dropped.

4 Likes

Stringer kicking 6 and consigning Beveridge to a 3rd straight failed season would truly make up for the pathetic effort yesterday.

11 Likes

In: Smack, Heppell (Myers if Heppell is still not right)
Out: Langford, ZClarke,

1 Like

If Hartley stays in, can he wear a fricken proper jumper, not two jumpers?

1 Like

Out: clarke
In: mckernan

I really couldn’t care less who’s injured on the bulldogs list. In fact, I hope they’re all fit and firing for their match against us.

I’m tired of ‘hoping’ the opposition has key players out for our match (not that it matters half the time) and I’m definitely over doing the math to figure out whether we can make the 8 and worrying about other matches results to see if we can hold on/scrape in.

We have our own injuries to worry about and the fact of the matter is this - Most our key outs will not be back any time soon, SO, it’s on the cattle we have left to rise to the occasion and step the ■■■■ up!

Where the ■■■■ are our senior players when we need them? It seems like the other top clubs have them, why aren’t ours stepping up?
After the whole bullshit drug saga wouldn’t you be burning for success?

Culture needs to change and it needs to change NOW.

IN: Players who want to play and put in 100%, Players who will play for the sash, Players who seem to actually give a ■■■■.

OUT: Players who don’t give a ■■■■, players there for the pay cheque and social status and players who are afraid of bruises.

8 Likes

You should be. I never hope the opposition is playing at half strength. That’s pathetic.

2 Likes

I’m okay with this. We have become a pathetic club and desperate and success starved as supporters.

Praying bont does a string at training.

Just choose a new club.

In
Myers - Can’t deny his ridiculously good vfl form any longer.

Heppell - Surely he is now good to go?

Ridley - need a fresh body with enthusiasm. The guy has proven he is comfortable at AFL level. Can play wing, half back or even key back on naughton (similar height/weight). Hence can replace Hooker, as dogs don’t have a heavyweight forward.

Smack - play 70% forward, 30% ruck.

Out
Hooker - Been a warrior and our saviour the last weeks, but it’s caught up with him. Was a liability Saturday cause he can barely move. Needs rest.

Langford- Does a few really good things each match. But too few to warrant selection in midfield.

zaka - almost zero impact for most of the last few weeks. He gets enough possessions, but no impact.

Parish - likely to need a rest after concussion.

Out: Zed Knackered, Langford, Hooker (Needs a rest for the run home)

In: Jok (won’t be worse than Z) Heppell, Smack

4 Likes

Has a grand total of 3 disposals in the last two weeks!

Bezerk Thatcher says hi.

3 Likes

I like Ridley, but you’d be mad to play him on Naughton who is playing as a traditional full forward.

Ambrose on Naughton,Hartley on Schache are the most obvious match ups, assuming Hooker is rested or plays forward.

With Redman and Gleeson, we have enough flexibility to pick up mid sizers like Dale and Lloyd.

2 Likes

I would go

SĂ ad,hooker,Francis
Redman, Ambrose, McKenna
McGrath,stringer , Heppell
Begley,brown,fantasia
Tippa,smack, Snelling
Hartley,Shiel, Merrett
Dclarke,Gleeson,Parish,myers

In.heppell,smack,begley,Myers
Out. Zacka(managed) Langford,guelfi,zclarke.

If either parish or Heppell don’t get up then Zacka stays or we being in laverde

If we win this then hooker gets a rest against Freo

1 Like

Hurley would ruck better than Clarke…so yeah his gotta be a chance, but Woosha is not that type of coach to spring a surprise selection