Speculation on changes vs Fremantle

Gotta give Mynott a run. that kids worked hard. did we get word on why he missed last week?

He was injured - too sore to play VFL.
Been mentioned a few times.

1 Like

is he right this week?

Just quietly, we havenā€™t won a game in Melbourne on an election weekend since 1954.

We won in 1987, but was in Hobart.

Not sure what this means other than I am bored.

7 Likes

He kicked 4 a few weeks ago didnā€™t it, so he might not have anything left in the tank.

Haha hopefully not. He is such a spud yet he will murder us any bets

2 Likes

Out: Clarke, Myers, Fanta-Seeya, Ham
In: Daniher, Clarke, Mosquito, Ridley

2 Likes

Wait, if Myers is out, who will protect Mozzie?

Tippa and Stringer
and Hooker if hes forward

Letā€™s just pick the quickest team we possibly can (plus Daniher back in only if he is truly fit and ready to play, letā€™s not repeat last year).

Can I ask that our forwards (whoever they may be) actually run towards the man with the football thus creating space behind them and thus creating doubt and havoc in the Fremantle backline.

5 Likes

Donā€™t get me started on that.

Baguley is gonna come straight in for Fantasia and WE WILL LIKE IT

2 Likes

It like this time last week when we knew Myers was going to come in and stink it up but we are powerless

Hooker needs to play forward, weā€™re not kicking a winning score atm, we need all the fire power we can get and he is a genuine cannon on his day

Nina Hartley needs to come in and play back to allow it, I donā€™t care if you uninformed tossers like it or not.

13 Likes

In: Joe Dan, forward drills, a glass of cementā€¦
Out: Raz, ā– ā– ā– ā–  haircuts, dumb footy and the airport lollie bar.

Agree. We have plenty of defenders fit and able to get on the park. We are not so lucky with the forwards and Hooker is the best option available.

We need him down back. He is the only tall out of Hurley, Ambrose and himself who actually has decent reach.

Swans kept bombing and taking pack once he went forward. We need Hooker there to kill the long balls in.

Hurley and Ambrose also got exposed for their lack of reach multiple times. McCartin, Blakey and Reid all took grabs at the highest point where their reach was just too much for Hurley/Amrbose.

1 Like

Joe will surely be back?

We donā€™t need him there if we canā€™t score

We need him forward so we can.

And Hartley can play back and get the fist in to kill the highball

If we generating so many inside 50ā€™s get the Hooksy and JD show happening again. And watch the rest of the fwd line then come into the game

1 Like

Id like Dylan Clarke in.

3 Likes