Speculation on the team to pile on the Cats - 2020 round 16

Hopefully not at the kebab shop.

10 Likes

I see this as a real danger game.

I just hope we donā€™t take them too lightly.

4 Likes

This isnā€™t a Geelong footy site.

Thats the closest visualisation to our actual gameplan Iā€™ve seen.

3 Likes

Get it right. Strippers first, kebabs later.

Not that I think what the Richmond guys did was a good idea given the current climate. But jeez can you get a better night than strippers, booze and kebabs? I mean thatā€™s all I did in my 20ā€™s and 30ā€™s

2 Likes

Where is the 22 to sh-t the bed tomorrow.

6 Likes

Let them get a 6 goal buffer and hope that they go to sleep, then steam roll them on the way home with all the momentum.

Which team gets the free kick at the bounce?

(Is a joke: umps donā€™t know the rule/bother to count, as evidenced by the critical free last year vs Richmond when we had 17 on the field.)

Arenā€™t they more bunched up on one side? Especially a kick out.

Yeah, I reckon you can, but lots of blokes might beg to differ :crazy_face:

Just looked at the last training picsā€¦not too hopeful, many players without headsā€¦the rest with bizarre looking haircut headsā€¦with the exception of Mr Hooker and BZerk. So not too confident on the Headless ones lowering eyes before kicking forward.

1 Like

Once we know where their ruckman & at least 2 of their best mids are waiting then we go towards that side. :wink:

80% of the time it works never!

4 Likes

My favourite tactic is the total surprise kicking out. Where will it go? How could the opposition guess?

4 Likes

If Tippa kicks a point our defensive efforts wonā€™t need to change. Plenty of open space and unmarked men for them to kick to.

I wish we manned up that well.

1 Like

So erā€¦ Sat nightā€¦

Wheres the team?

Townsend and Redman for Daniher and McGrath

just fold us

1 Like

63 posts were split to a new topic: The ā€œmehā€ changes and team vs the Cats - 2020 round 16