Spotify wrapped

Do i need a special download or app to find my 2021 Wrapped or is it because I’m linked to a family account that i can’t find it?

probably the spotify mobile app, then there’s a banner and it’s like a slideshow to click through

This gives more insight into the personality of posters than anything else. love it.

1 Like

I tried that but it doesn’t give me the same page everyone’s sharing.

I just keep getting this…

Same!

1 Like

Embarrassingly low minutes. Need more road trips.

1 Like

I had that problem so I saved the share page to photos.

I’ll skip going on a road trip with you :blush:

1 Like

Good to see some =W= love upthread, the albums this year have been entertaining to say the least!

This also reminded me of smashing a great comp series earlier in the year ‘Brown Acid’ , not unlike the nuggets comps, though these are more focused on heavy psych from around '68-'72 , highly recco

2 Likes

The Only Living Boy In New Cross?
Love that.
Best sharehouse song in the history of ever.

1 Like

Bloody classic choon

1 Like

As an added bonus, I’m in the top 1% on Australia for listening to motorhead

5 Likes

Others may not find it cool that I’m in the top 2% of Anaal Nathrakh listeners, but I do.

I think I win.

2 Likes

Happy and angst, btw.
Feel a little bit called out with that.

1 Like

2% outside of Canada maybe. No way you’d make it in the top 2% in Canada.

The Hip are part of their psyche over there. We usually fly into Detroit and drive to Toronto when we visit and we take bets on how long it’ll be until we hear the first Hip song. It has never been longer than 30 minutes from crossing the border.

Powderfinger is a pretty good analogy but understates the Hip’s importance to Canadians which is hard to understand as an outsider (of which I am one).

The Hip had the most number of songs in the Toronto’s The Edge (a cross between MMM and the Fox) greatest songs of the 1990s (and it wasn’t even close between them and second).

Gord Downie (MHRIP) was voted the greatest frontman of all time in a poll on The Edge when I was there around 2013. I was also in Canada when he died and it was similar to Diana’s death in terms of the outpouring of grief. Radio stations played non-stop Hip, some for days, and TV stations interrupted normal night time programming to play tributes and Hip concerts all week. And my relatives watched it all whilst I read and posted on Blitz - thank goodness for the SSS trade week to shenanigans to get me through that.

Anyway, apologies for the long, impromptu Hip post.

4 Likes

Firstly, I’m going to say the kids messed up my algorithms. Yeah, yeah @swoodley, I know I’ve only got myself to blame.

@Europhoric number 3? :joy:

And I found this humorous.

7 Likes

It’s actually Crime Junkie that’s number one but that’s not on Spotify.

1 Like

Holy moly

I Believe I Can Fly is the best RnB ballad of the past two decades. ■■■■ you all.

5 Likes