Spring Carnival

Oh sooo close, good run by Red Tracer!

Missed a 2k winner there!

Oh sooo close, good run by Red Tracer!

Missed a 2k winner there!

Sorry.
Place bet on Fifi for better than evens.
Place bets keeping me in it!
Second leg of the quaddie!

Finally a collect today.

2-Nov-2013

Double Fixed Odds

1. Red Tracer

$50 @ 4.20 F Win

Accepted

Finally a collect today.

2-Nov-2013
Double Fixed Odds
1. Red Tracer
$50 @ 4.20 F Win
Accepted

Blaaady hell!
Regretting not signing up!
Great stuff!

Good one!

Going to box tri 3, 4, 8, 11, 13, 14 in the next.

Had Catkins,well ridden,stiff,just beaten by a tougher horse…

Wimmera you should sign up... there are still plenty of group 1s to go this year... I have 6 different accounts lol

Wimmera you should sign up... there are still plenty of group 1s to go this year... I have 6 different accounts lol

Yep.
Have some time off, so hopefully I can get it done quick.
Too good to turn down.
On another topic, has anyone ever lost in any Spring Carnival by ruling out every single Gai horse?

Well that screwed me.

Had Spirit of Boom in my quaddie, but…sheesh well beaten.

Lohnspresso, Sharnee didn’t give a yelp.

Coming hard for British General, and with the way front-runners have run I don’t blame them.

Three shortest in barriers 8,9 and 10…who knows how they’ll settle, but looks a good tri/quin.

Still alive in the quaddie. Got British General, Galah and Riva Da Lago. Fingers crossed. 

Good luck redbull.

I have backed Eximius e/w @ $11

■■■■■■ Smokin Joey saves my day @ 70s!

Well done Wim.

How the hell did I miss that omen bet.

Sorry bull.

Should have loaded up on Smokin' Joey and or had him in the quaddie. If one of the ones I had in the quaddie got up I would have squared my day. Polanski ended up been my only collect for the day. 

Talk about having a stranglehold on the cup,the Williams team have 6 runners,4 of them drew barriers 7-10!!

Quaddie only paid $9166?

I can live with that.

Thought it’d be tens of thousands, which would have been harsh for having Smokin Joe but not stinkin’ Fontelina.

So excited about the Cup. Along with Anzac Day and Grand Final day (only if the bombers make it) it’s my favourite day of the year.

Thanks everyone for another fun day!

It is nice to have a supportive betting thread this year, instead of the ha-ha you’re an idiot of previous years.