Spring Carnival

Anyone having a little fluter on the Hobart Cup…massive storm coming. Could make it interesting. Hopefully Mr Geards ridiculously named horses won’t win this year…I’m going for Bossy for a little value…also the bottom weight is not without a chance.

I had a brilliant day on Saturday but lost it all back today.

I'm very angry with myself.

Message to self. Don't bet midweek. Especially in winter.

Agree. Keep it to Saturday's, at least you will see the better horses run around and get a better idea on form.

Ended the spring carnival on a high yesterday with a huge win on Longport (backed her when odds opened at $15) and landed a % of the quaddie!!

You've got very pretty hands, dave, that nail polish really suits you

hahaha.... thanks! ;)

Agree. Keep it to Saturday's, at least you will see the better horses run around and get a better idea on form.

Absolutely. And I'll go one step further and say the Autumn and Spring Carnivals are the best time of all!

If only I would stick to my rules  :mellow:

Splash of Moet in the fifth at Moonee Valley

Shocking tip but follow it. The stable didn't even like it because it has terrible second up form. Next time - hope it's Caulfield, seems like that track would suit it best.

Shocking tip but follow it. The stable didn't even like it because it has terrible second up form. Next time - hope it's Caulfield, seems like that track would suit it best.

Girl Guide very impressive in that race...

In the race after that Rich Enuff ran the fastest 1200 of the day... hoping he can make it to the Guineas, I'm on at $151/1

Girl Guide very impressive in that race...

In the race after that Rich Enuff ran the fastest 1200 of the day... hoping he can make it to the Guineas, I'm on at $151/1

I feel guilty but I actually ended up having a pretty decent bet on Girl Guide after Splash blew like the north wind in the market.  :P

Does anybody have a tip for tomorrow?  :)

Mates horse Prince of Penzance is running Race 3 Caulfield. It’s had a spell from shin soreness but been doing real nice work and has a nice record first up. Maybe not its ideal distance but if the track is running on and it gets some nice cover the odds are pretty juicy. I’m backing it a place into bombers at the line.

My plays today

Caulfield r5 Flamberge e/w $10

Caulfield r7 Gregers $3

Caulfield r8 Boban (took $6.5) currently $3.8

Rosehill Two Blue e/w (took $14) currently $7

My plays today
Caulfield r5 Flamberge e/w $10 | WIN
Caulfield r7 Gregers $3 | WIN
Caulfield r8 Boban (took $6.5) currently $3.8 | NO GOOD
Rosehill Two Blue e/w (took $14) currently $7 | NO GOOD

Commanding Jewell cracking return yesterday, follow.

Liked the win of Stipulate in the last, more wins in store, not sure if he’s up to that class, but prob on a CC path.

Horse a good friend of mine has an interest in, Lazyaxl resumes this Wednesday, and does have plenty of ability.

My plays today
Caulfield r5 Flamberge e/w $10 | WIN
Caulfield r7 Gregers $3 | WIN
Caulfield r8 Boban (took $6.5) currently $3.8 | NO GOOD
Rosehill Two Blue e/w (took $14) currently $7 | NO GOOD

Still thought Boban was a really good run, will be on next start.

Commanding Jewell cracking return yesterday, follow.
Liked the win of Stipulate in the last, more wins in store, not sure if he's up to that class, but prob on a CC path.
Horse a good friend of mine has an interest in, Lazyaxl resumes this Wednesday, and does have plenty of ability.

Will keep an eye out for your friends horse, cheers.

Cracking days racing today, good luck if you can narrow today’s quaddie down!

Hope this guy can win the Caulfield Guineas!! 

He is now $3.5 fav with TAB.

of4xhz.jpg

OK it's Caulfield Cup day this Saturday.

If you get any good mail please be kind enough to post it on here, it won't affect the odds.  :)

Barrier draw very important. I believe that takes place tonight.