Star Bomber Signs New Contract

Probably not worthy of a new thread but a welcome distraction. According to EFC Twitter "Big news tomorrow with a star Bomber signing a new contract! Stay tuned"

Who will it be?

Hope its melksham.

Fletcher

The bloke who's mum rang MMM today.

Bellcho?

Hird hopefully

Hird hopefully

as good as that would be, we know he wouldn't just walk out on the club. It would be a much greater show of faith if it was a young player who could easily go to another club if they wanted to.

Crammers, fletch, T-Bell or Melsk

That’s all I can think of

Crameri or belly would be great to show support to the club…fingers crossed

Who are the bombers nearing the end of the their contract atm?

That's all I can think of

Yep, it has to be one of them.  I hope it's not Fletch.  Not that I don't want Fletch to play on, but it will be a bigger show of faith if it's one of the others.

That's all I can think of

Yep, it has to be one of them. I hope it's not Fletch. Not that I don't want Fletch to play on, but it will be a bigger show of faith if it's one of the others.

I think if it was cram or T-Bell it would be real good considering there is talk they were getting a look at from gws & doggies. Didn't that weasel Barrett say T-bell was close a couple weeks ago on TFS

Will we be banned for speculating on which player?

Only joking.

I think I'm going to get excited by this as a holiday from the ASADA roller coaster.

So… The sky’s falling is it? Fk me! Mexican mystery drug? My hairy rim!

I reckon it's Cram or Bellcho

I reckon it’s Melk

Cale Hooker is out of contract at the end of the year according to the contract thread. He is a hugely important signing and I hope if he isn't announced tomorrow, he is some time before the end of September.

If his mum knows, can she please post and end the speculation.  Thank you.

Considering that every Bomber is a star according to the club, it could be anyone.