Star Wars - Spoilers - The Mandalorian edition

You can see Jon Favreau’s fingerprints in some of the Avengers like fight sequences where everything is happening in a slow, deliberate manner.

1 Like

My Kids love baby Yoda and think it really is Yoda as a baby. I can’t tell them otherwise incase they don’t want to watch it with me anymore…

1 Like

What days do new eps release?

Every Friday, except the week of the next movie, which is going to be out on the Wednesday.

The less legal option tends to get released around 11pm on Friday night.

1 Like

I thought AU were streaming ahead of the US?

Anyway, will def be keen to watch the next ep.

Why didn’t the Empire make stormtrooper armour out of the mandalorian metal armour?

Too costly or time consuming?

From memory, only certain Mandalorian know how to Smith it.

Ep 4 is out

1 Like

also interesting to note all episodes come out the Friday except the second to last which airs the night before/of rise of skywalker

you put it in the big microwave, hit the button and get liquid metal.

easy

Maybe that is what Capt Fasma’s armour was made out of.

I’d bet they were using it in the construction of the death stars.

Exactly my two next thoughts.

Apparently phasmas is made of chromium, and she does take a direct hit from a blaster and doesn’t die, so maybe it’s similar.

Episode 4 was pretty neat as I love the ATST.

Problem with the show is that it feels like it’s just ripping scenes off from every movie classic. Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park. However the whole lone gunslinger western is straight up Clint Eastwood and the spaghetti westerns (which are blatantly ripped off some classic Samurai movies).

episode 1 was samurai jack

At risk of being uber nerdy… beskar steel is only found on the planet Mandalor and its moon. When the Mandalorians were wiped out, so was the steel.

2 Likes

Love an AT ST on a Friday night TV show. EP 4 not as strong as 4 but still looking forward to seeing more.

2 Likes

Bit of a weak episode imo

1 Like

what happens when the director is the result of nepotism

So good!

3 Likes

Ol Ritchie Cuttingham’s daughter.
If it were Chachi’s daughter it would have had more zest.