Star Wars stuff (spoilers)

Need a new thread but Andor is brilliant . I have so been wanting this darker grittier style of Star Wars . Had a bit of a bladerunner feel too it . Every scene has so much care in detail and visual. Script is the best i have seen in Star Wars… music spot on too. Third episode just stunning

4 Likes

I watched the first episode and struggled.

I’m just not sure Star Wars is my thing anymore. It just doesn’t feel like Star Wars, but a random sci-fi show.

But I guess that’s what happens when there are 20 different story tellers in Star Wars now.

I just binged the first three episodes and loved it. Hopefully they really build on it from here as it has so much potential.

Because its fantasy?

From the new Star Wars documentary, The Unexpurgated Life of Yoda. A dramatized version will be in theatres soon, titled Revenge of the Myth.

3 Likes

Surprised there hasn’t been more activity in this thread.

Loved the last episode of Andor, had some reveals, suspense, and twists. We get to see the emergence of the rebellion from grass roots.

The episode prior was a little slow tho.

I think there’s still 6 episodes left, so enough for another epic mission.

2 Likes

Only watched 2 episodes and stopped i like it just not sure i can be arsed watching the rest

Looking forward to Askoa Tano tv series more

1 Like

If you need to jump back in this last ep was best so far.

You do have to laugh though with any prequels. If the character isn’t in the next movie you know they’re going to take a hit for the team.

1 Like

Yeah have heard the last episode was awesome might bing watch the entire season when its finished

3rd episode still my favourite but the 6th episode this week was a very close 2nd. One of the best visual episodes you will see in any tv episode for sometime

2 Likes

I’m in the camp that Star Wars works better as a tv series

A tv series gives the characters and story room to grow as opposed to trying to cram everything in a 2 hour movie

1 Like

All caught up with it now. Still enjoying it, happy that it has a good blend of action and character development.

1 Like

Great latest episode

1 Like

Yep.

Particularly like the cityscapes and inside rooms.

We’ve also seen in this series the closest thing to Star Wars sex scene.

2 Likes

Nearly saw a butt this week…

1 Like

Andor is just getting better and better. I hope the showrunners for the other Star Wars shows are paying attention.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m loving it too. And it gets better and better. I’m now even really enjoying the narrative strand that I had doubts about the worth of early.

2 Likes

Last two eps dragged a bit I thought, but it’s the nature of this series. The last 5-10 minutes has set the scene for next week though.

They have dumbed it down just enough so you can kind of understand what’s likely to happen, but not as obvious as in Hollywood.

I’m reality, everyone’s chasing Cassian, and most of them wanting him dead. Who’s going to find him first?

1 Like

its killing the other notable releases in ring of power and house of the dragon

1 Like

how good is serkis?