(Stealth "Best 22" Thread) What I reckon The Team should be vs Collingwood Thursday Feb 16 @ Etihad

never thought i would feel the need to leave work early for a pre season game, but thats just how excited i am to watch the boys again

and when i say ‘boys’, i mean OUR boys, none of these fkn top ups who I dont really care about

Sorry but really harsh and unwarranted on the blokes who helped out massively in a time of need. We should have nothing but respect and gratitude for every single one of those guys…

No Hartley,Hooker,Hurley

Lucky Collingwoods forward line is poo.

Justin Crow indicated that he is available for the game against the Pies. Whether he is selected or not or they play the ultra conservative route remains to be seen.

No Hartley,Hooker,Hurley

Lucky Collingwoods forward line is poo.

Justin Crow indicated that he is available for the game against the Pies. Whether he is selected or not or they play the ultra conservative route remains to be seen.

That’s great.

How many players are selected in these pre season games?

I’m going with 28.

B: Baguley Ambrose McGrath
HB: Gleeson Brown Dea
C: Zaharakis Heppell Goddard
HF: Fantasia McKernan Colyer
F: Walla Stewart Green
Foll: Leuy Watson Z Merrett
I/C: Hocking Howlett Myers Langford J Merrett Long Morgan Mutch

Rest and play game 2:
Kelly
Bird
Laverde
Parish
McKenna
Redman
Begley
Clarke
Ridley
McNeice

None of this matters. Just read Wayne Carey comments and says returning players aren’t up to the “crash and bash” of football.
I thought for a second he was talking about his girlfriends.

None of this matters. Just read Wayne Carey comments and says returning players aren't up to the "crash and bash" of football. I thought for a second he was talking about his girlfriends.

Carey isn’t up to the crash and bash of getting from one end of a thought to the other, but he’s got a job as a commentator, so who knows what we might achieve.

None of this matters. Just read Wayne Carey comments and says returning players aren't up to the "crash and bash" of football. I thought for a second he was talking about his girlfriends.

And also, it gets pretty tough out in the middle when all your ex-teammates are trying to punch you in the face.

Crash and bash ? Bring it on. Its part of gaining match fitness. Thats what the JLT series is for . Isn’t it?

Just read Wayne Carey comments
Why?
Just read Wayne Carey comments
Why?

It’s like the ‘I don’t read the herald sun/ age’ but what did they say about our club types?

Some one has to be able to catch’em to crash’em and bash’em. We might leave the opposition in our wake. Go Bombers.