(Stealth "Best 22" Thread) What I reckon The Team should be vs Collingwood Thursday Feb 16 @ Etihad

McGrath - Puopolo

Jeez. Baptism of fire much?

I don’t think we’ll see that match up Rnd 1, somehow.

McGrath - Puopolo

Jeez. Baptism of fire much?

I don’t think we’ll see that match up Rnd 1, somehow.

Of course we wont because as talented as Andy is, that'll be a 5+ goal haul for poppy
Best 22 for Hawks B: McGrath Ambrose Baguley Hb: Kelly Hurley Dea C: Parish Watson Colyer Hf: Tippa Daniher Laverde F: Green Hooker Fantasia R: Leuneberger Heppell Zerrett Int: Langford Zaharakis Stanton Myers

Emg: Hocking Howlett Gleeson

Matchups
Ambrose - Roughead
Hurley - Vickery
Dea - Gunston
Rioli - Baguley
McGrath - Puopolo
Breust - Kelly

Leuy - McEvoy
Heppell - Mitchell
Zerrett - O’Meara
Parish - Hartung
Watson -Shield
Colyer - Smith

Tippa - Burgoyne
Hooker - Gibson
Laverde - Stratton
Green - Birchall
Daniher - Frawley
Fantasia - Hodge

Swap Goddard for Green, Gleeson for MCG.

footy in 4 days

When is the team / squad announced???

When smythy gets back to town.

Sweet… when will that be?

Nice to hear Hurley brown and Hartley were in full training today. Might see a side with more structure than we’d expected after all.

McG Ambrose Ridley
Gleeson Hartley Conor

Zaha hepp colyer
Luey Langford zerret

Lav Stewart Fanta
Tippa brown green

Smack parish Myers howlett Hocking Mutch

Would be pretty happy with week 1

I’m guessing Wednesday night is when we find out who’s playing?

■■■■ i cant wait for Thursday.

McG Ambrose Ridley Gleeson Hartley Conor

Zaha hepp colyer
Luey Langford zerret

Lav Stewart Fanta
Tippa brown green

I’d be saving Ridley and Mutch for what I think will be a younger side playing up in Mackay.

Instead I’d be playing Dea and Stanton. I think those two guys should be given the best chance to put their hands up for round 1. Bird would be very keen to play as well.

They could go the complete opposite way and play a lot of the older guys in this game, and then rest them for the flight north. Meaning that Watson, Kelly, Goddard, Stanton and Baguley could be given a run in JLT 1.

McG Ambrose Ridley Gleeson Hartley Conor

Zaha hepp colyer
Luey Langford zerret

Lav Stewart Fanta
Tippa brown green

I’d be saving Ridley and Mutch for what I think will be a younger side playing up in Mackay.

Instead I’d be playing Dea and Stanton. I think those two guys should be given the best chance to put their hands up for round 1. Bird would be very keen to play as well.

They could go the complete opposite way and play a lot of the older guys in this game, and then rest them for the flight north. Meaning that Watson, Kelly, Goddard, Stanton and Baguley could be given a run in JLT 1.

Forgot about DEA, put him in. Stanton didn’t train today

never thought i would feel the need to leave work early for a pre season game, but thats just how excited i am to watch the boys again

and when i say ‘boys’, i mean OUR boys, none of these fkn top ups who I dont really care about

never thought i would feel the need to leave work early for a pre season game, but thats just how excited i am to watch the boys again

and when i say ‘boys’, i mean OUR boys, none of these fkn top ups who I dont really care about

Clinton Jones and James Magner are privately seething at this comment!

Where’s the team?!

Sweet… when will that be?

about the same time HAP comes back.

Clinton Jones and James Magner are privately seething at this comment!

Clinton’s done more for our club than McGrath has.

Really sh#thouse comment considering those top ups meant we were able to field a team for the season.

Make sure to let Pops and Matty Dea know you dont care for them when you get a chance too

Watched the injury update -
Won’t play: Bellchambers, Hooker, Draper, Hartley, Stanton, Francis, Daniher, Morgan

Not sure how many get named in the initial squad most of the rest of the list will make it up.

Probably back for JLT two - Stanton, Daniher, Hartley
Maybe - Francis, Morgan

No Hartley,Hooker,Hurley

Lucky Collingwoods forward line is poo.