Steven motlop

It's a coat of many colours chaps, he's just as likely to pop up in a final and kick the winner from a stupid angle. I'm not fer or agin really but some of the stuff here is actual reason for face palming. And I know this is all fantasy footy but war metaphors? Crikey digger.

Ok well then we’ll go with players from the dogs are willing to give their absolute all, watch the last few mins of that game. Motlop isn’t that type of player, he’s selfish, soft and doesn’t put in when it’s not going his way. If we want to improve as a team there is absolutely no need to bring him in. Don’t give me the change of clubs will be the factor in becoming a good player. He’s 25 and playing a very solid team that made a prelim, if that doesn’t motivate then playing for a team that won’t be challenging next year certainly won’t

I think people on here just get excited when a player is a chance to leave their club. There’d be people on here saying that Liam jones could be a handy pickup if he came cheap and if he requested a trade

I think people on here just get excited when a player is a chance to leave their club. There'd be people on here saying that Liam jones could be a handy pickup if he came cheap and if he requested a trade

There would also be people who would knock back Dangerfield lest he take someone else’s spot.

Fair enough, as I said I’m neither here nor there on it. I’ve seen a few our own players squib, be selfish, be utterly stupid on the field and never once show a glimpse of the skill and ability this guy has over the last few years, but apart from a couple of easy scapegoats we aren’t terribly harsh on them, the old cyclopic condition. As others have pointed out he had a bad second half to this year but was excellent previous two, still young enough to turn it around, and probably hasn’t felt required at Geelong for a while. If it’s Koby Stevens then meh, but not sure why the absolutism when it comes to genuine X factor individual. Varcoe has been very good at Cwood, was more than once described as a flashy squib when at the Cattery.

I’d back Woosha to put a bit of toughness in his game.

yea bring him in... he can take Raz or Tippas spot in the team or even Colyer He's soooooo much better than those guys (face palm). I'd rather we keep Nick Kommer, at least you know that you'll get 100 percent every time he goes out to play and will bust his gut. Look at the dogs 22 players each week willing to die for the cause. Thats what we need, not pea hearts who turn it on when its going their way or when they're playing a weaker opposition

Blitz Pls

you just earned yourself a “like”

Tippa, Raz and to a lesser extent Colyer have his supposed strengths covered. Don’t see the need for a downhill skier

I’d have rather ash sampi … the now version. He’s only 32

If Woosha thinks he could solve the attitude issue I’d be all for it. The club has struggled for years to score. Any improvement in forward line talent is welcome.

NO

You’d hope Dodoro et al would ask Pops Kelly what he thought of Motlop.

You'd hope Dodoro et al would ask Pops Kelly what he thought of Motlop.

I’d rather he asks lueny and polky what they thought about rocky.

He’s averaged 21 games and 30 goals per year last five years. His best is elite, easily best 22 in any side. What Fairybread said is correct. Pops Kelly would know best, if we pursued him it would be after consulting him.

1 Like
You'd hope Dodoro et al would ask Pops Kelly what he thought of Motlop.

I’d rather he asks lueny and polkey what they thought about rocky.

That would be a conversation I’d have a little bit interest in overhearing.

No Motlop has had a long lasting classy finish to a AFL career, PASS

Motflop

Motplop

Would be happy with Motlop.

Motlop,Fantasia,Tippa,Colyer at the feet of Joe.

Well if we didn’t give up prismal we’d already have him.

Well if we didn't give up prismal we'd already have him.

Exactly why we don’t give up ??? for Motlop.