Street Harrassment - is it clear cut?

I can't believe she harrassed that guy by walking alongside him for so long. Poor bloke.

Watched the video at work and genuinely LOL'd at the guy that just yelled out "DAYUMMM!". Some people have no shame.

Yep. Like the bloke who tried to pick me up on the phone at work, ringing again last week. He used the exact same line of questioning, but this time I knew what was going on and brushed him off. Farking moron.
Anyway much of this stuff is a time and place thing. I would not like if someone just yelled stuff out or winked at me if I was just walking down the street. Even if I were in a night club, you'd prefer someone would at least have some diplomacy, which obviously considering the environment doesn't always happen :P. I suppose it just makes you feel less like an object...

"I'VE GOT AN OBJ...."

A man said hello to me today as I was crossing the road today. I said hello back.

then everyone clapped?

Nah, then another dude yelled out to be from his car.

I swore back at him in Greek :slight_smile:

A man said hello to me today as I was crossing the road today. I said hello back.

You tart.

The message should be "Guys, control yourselves, you're not making her feel good, you are scaring her. Don't be an ar*ehole!"

That's like the warning labels on chainsaws which say "do not attempt to stop blades with hands or genitals"

If you need to be told, you're not gunna listen anyway.