Stupidest thing you’ve ever done

I joined blitz. And had to create 20 characters to explain it.

4 Likes

On the plus side, your ten year sentence is almost done.

So it is.
Do I get a gold pen

Do you have your pen license?

Just relinquished the HB 3 (graphite).

Also blitz forgot my birthday so can someone roll everything into one.

Re the thread title…I may come to regret opening this thread

I thought there’d be an avalanche.
A stupid one.

When I was a kid I jumped off our garage roof with a large beach umbrella to see whether I could be like Mary Poppins. I wasn’t and fractured my ankle. Lesson learned you cannot fly using an umbrella.

15 Likes

Replied to any of @sorfed’s posts in the climate change thread

3 Likes

What’s the bet people are in here after we lose to Carlton to be 3-8 saying “I started following Essendon”

1 Like

Well they say confession is good for the soul.

When I was much younger I used to go skiing a few times each year to Buller or Hotham. This one time I was going with some work friends on a trip organised though my work’s social club. It included accommodation for the weekend and a coach to take us all there and back.

I struggled in to work on Friday morning with my skis, boots, all my ski gear and clothes in a couple of bags. Set them all down behind my desk ready to head off that evening.

Except I was a week too early!

Rather than lug everything back home I left it all behind my desk. My stupidity was soon broadcast throughout the office.

For the entire week, whenever anyone walked by my desk, they would make a swoosh-swoosh noise of skis on snow.

Funny bastards!

21 Likes

I once tried to demonstrate how you could catch a frisbee without using your hands. My idea was to catch it between your elbows. End result was I smashed my funny bone into my funny bone, taking out both arms. A terrible blend of intense pain and self disappointment.

9 Likes

I’d like to think of myself as pretty open, but none of my top ten are going in here.

12 Likes

Was thinking the same thing.

1 Like

Saw the thread title

Thought of a post

Opened thread to reply

…beaten to it

1 Like

You can absolutely fly with an umbrella.

It’s the duration of the flight that people misjudge.

7 Likes

You just needed a bigger umbrella

1 Like

Not with that attitude you can’t.

10 Likes

Knife in the toaster - was curious to see if it was as bad as everybody thinks.

2 Likes

Do a flip!

2 Likes