Stupidest thing you’ve ever done

“Your mum”

How has this taken 20 posts?

2 Likes

After I crashed out none of the other kids had their turn.

Lesson learned - make sure you are the second or third person not first at trying things similar to that event.

2 Likes

On NYE 1999, 3 of my mates and I decided a nude run would be the best way to end the millenium. We were hosting a party with about 120 people.
I was 2nd in the line running through the crowd when my mate in front suddenly sidestepped a chair. I decided to hurdle it but misjudged, tripped and landed unceremoniously in front of my boss and his wife. All I heard was his laughing voice yelling “He looks like an F’ing bike rack!”
I also stuffed my elbow and needed 2 weeks off work which was fun presentimg the med cert to the boss.

*Not the stupidest thing I’ve done but one with a funny twist in my opinion.

15 Likes

When I was a kid there was some vacant land beside our house. I thought I’d set this massive bush on fire briefly and then quickly pat it out. Patting out a thorn bush was much harder than expected.

9 Likes

Did you feel a bit of a prick?

2 Likes

You did better than this bloke though.

3 Likes

As part of a O-week scavenger hunt in 1st year uni, i cat-walked up and down Portmans in the Burke St Mall with nothing more than a micro mini and a boob tube+.

It was worth a considerable number of points … so had no choice! :yum:

*Red mini and black top … so its ok!

4 Likes

I once married civil engineer, the natural enemy of the tradesman.

2 Likes

Stupid me is probably missing the joke, but there are only 12 characters in your user name.

Presumably referring to his 19 other aliases.

1 Like

Civil ones are fine. It’s the volatile ones you have to watch.

3 Likes

she eventually just became an engineer I presume

What was that bloke hoping to do?

crossing Kensington Road

1 Like

Not marrying Sir Paul?

That netted her much more than she’d bargained foot.

1 Like

Went to the second day of the Melbourne test.

9 Likes

Can you get your money back when it gets to 600

I need to visit the mental health thread after reading the climate change thread.
Just goes round and round in circles.

2 Likes

Has anybody gone too far yet… Oh, I see.

11 Likes