Suit shopping

Also if you're after a specific colour tie there's a joint on the bottom level near Myers (woodstock I think it's called) who have literally got 2 x 50 page books of samples you can get ordered in.

Lol. I’m pretty sure that’s the place we got our ties from. Really intense woman who can’t stop slagging off all the competition?

Yeah when we went in one of the other staff was helping us originally. Then she came over and spits out about 328952358 words in the next 4 seconds.

In all my nupitals, always hired a suit in case I didn't ever want to be reminded of the day in the future. Always bought new ties though, so I could either garrote the ex if needed, or neck myself if also needed.

I always enjoyed the wedding and the party, and even a honey moon or two, but it seems to go downhill very quickly after that. After so many times, I just have to conclude it is either me or I am a very poor judge.

Bacchus’ closet:

I like Oxford, usually get them for around $400

In all my nupitals, always hired a suit in case I didn't ever want to be reminded of the day in the future. Always bought new ties though, so I could either garrote the ex if needed, or neck myself if also needed.

I always enjoyed the wedding and the party, and even a honey moon or two, but it seems to go downhill very quickly after that. After so many times, I just have to conclude it is either me or I am a very poor judge.

Bacchus’ closet:

More like

It’ll all come good Bachus… Hang in there.

Bacchus letting noose!

I bought a pocket square the other day.

Bacchus’ closet:

More like

Into a bit of Michael Hutchence stuff?

What’s the point?

What’s the point?

Class.

What’s the point?

Class.

Doesn't count if it's worn with cargo pants

Casual Guy $140

What’s the point?

Class.

Doesn't count if it's worn with cargo pants

Who said anything about wearing pants?

Casual Guy $140

I think I bought my first ever suit at Casual Guy. The label on the inside of the jacket wore and faded pretty quickly, and then it looked like ‘Casual Gay’

Wtf is a cheque?

An inhabitant of a landlocked country in Central Europe bordered by Germany to the west, Austria to the south, Slovakia to the east and Poland to the northeast.

Casual Guy $140

I think I bought my first ever suit at Casual Guy. The label on the inside of the jacket wore and faded pretty quickly, and then it looked like ‘Casual Gay’

I found - deep in the closet - my first ever suit (yr 10 formal?) which was from casual guy. I reckon it was see through when I got it, and by the end of the night it was pretty much just stitching and a few buttons.
I thought I was pretty ■■■■■■ hot though.