Tac/u18 Thread

I know its early, but who do you want at the dons?

Collier-Dawkins is showing some promising signs, Jack Bytel would be high on our radar aswell after training with us in the pre-season and being a teammate of Mason at Calder.

This draft is looking sensational and Iā€™m sure we can fill plenty of needs, easy to see why Dodoro was so keen on keeping our picks for this year

1 Like

I like the sound of Will Holt and Noah Wheeler for Bendigo.
Holt because we need to start planning for life after Hooker, is he a contested key forward type?
Noah sounds like an explosive, balanced, inside mid type. You said he is ā€œbig bodiedā€, but I can only find his size from last year at 176. Do you know if heā€™s grown/what he is now?

Holt I only saw in a pre-season game last year so Iā€™m not as knowledgeable on him. Wheeler is still the same height 176cm and 80kg, good player but plenty of better midfield options for us I reckon. Bailey Smith from Sandringham is a jet who can play inside and outside and easily play forward and back. A lot of Bartel about him

Is this year Mason Fletchers Draft year.

My god son is the vice captain as a bottom age of eastern, bodes well.

6 Likes

And you gave him a good wrap in your wrap!

1 Like

Someone will confirm for certain.

But yes, I am fairly sure that it is.

1 Like

Yes he is

Also Cal backing up my view on Smith

Thereā€™s a nuggety mid from Geelong whoā€™s predicted to go early.

Very prominent in last yearā€™s GF.

I wouldnā€™t call Sam Walsh nuggety, very nimble midfielder 183cm and 74kg

A little thing i like to do every week is a rolling mock draft, i dont factor in Father son and academy until late in the year.

9 Likes

BAILEY SMITH???

sign me up

will we ever see a calder cannons football factory year again?

1 Like

Calder will get a guaranteed 5 draftees this year so they are on the right track in tacking back that mantel. Eastern and Sandringham have dominated the last few years

2 Likes

You may as well tell us about Bailey and why his career at the Dons will be so special.

I doubt Bailey will make it to pick 18.

1 Like

Isnā€™t this supposed to be a super draft? Or is that every year?

Top 5 should be better than last years, still a question about the depth though still a bit to play out yet

Not questioning you butā€¦

THIS IS MEANT TO BE A SUPER DRAFT