Tac/u18 Thread

Inside mid who trained with us in the pre-season, similar to Will Brodie although better skills and slightly shorter. If he slides to our first pick I think we will take him

2 Likes

Iā€™m here at the G waiting to get in for the academy game, good to see the lovely Emma Quayle is here to watch for her newest role at GWS

3 Likes

Love the information you provide, but this doesnā€™t appear to have panned out. Thereā€™s the Carlton-Collingwood replay on currently.

Nope they took it down the day after I mentioned it haha

does myers have a job @ fox footy? protecting the kids there too.

1 Like

Is Berry as good as his brother?

Hard to say, both are different types of players. Tom is quicker and more of a pure midfielder where as Jarrod is taller and more versatile

1 Like
1 Like

4 Likes
1 Like

Loving your work mate. Can you provide some insight into Sholl. Saw that heā€™s just been included in the metro squad. Is he one that burst onto the scene this year? Cheers

Nah he was a good player last year for Calder, classy back flanker who has claims to being the best kick in the draft. Started well in the first 2 rounds but his game like most of Calders backline was poor last weekend

1 Like

4 Likes

Izak falling down the rankines

1 Like

He will hover in the top 10, I feel he may be a flight risk which is why Iā€™ll have him going to the crows or port if they have top 10 picks. A 3 game suspension early in the year hasnā€™t helped him

Why oh why do I come into these recruiting threads so early in the season. Now Iā€™m doomed to be invested for the whole year in how on earth we can get hold of Bytel. A 188cm inside mid from the heartland, who I havent seen anything of, but who I think must be the love child of James Hird and Tim Watson, and must be the answer to all our midfield woes. How long until the draft? Doomed I say!

1 Like

" Boyd Woodcock had a monster game in the SANFL Under 18s: 43 disposals, 24 contested possessions and 18 clearances, although he went at 33 per cent by foot. Woodcock already has a league individual honour to his name after he claimed the SANFL Under 18s best and fairest medal last year" - FoxFooty.

• Anyone have any eyes or additional word on this lad or his game?

If only he was a bit older, could have been handy on Sidebottom for Anzac day.

1 Like

Keep in mind itā€™s pretty common for kids playing SANFL to het high possession numbers, just about every week a atleast 1 kid has over 35+ touches

1 Like

Darcyā€™s brother Finlay Parish will be making his TAC Cup debut this week for Geelong Falcons

5 Likes

Should be able to catch rebels vs cannons this weekend, which will be my first TAC game for the year and my first in-person look at Mason Fletcherā€¦

2 Likes