Tac/u18 Thread

Why oh why do I come into these recruiting threads so early in the season. Now I’m doomed to be invested for the whole year in how on earth we can get hold of Bytel. A 188cm inside mid from the heartland, who I havent seen anything of, but who I think must be the love child of James Hird and Tim Watson, and must be the answer to all our midfield woes. How long until the draft? Doomed I say!

" Boyd Woodcock had a monster game in the SANFL Under 18s: 43 disposals, 24 contested possessions and 18 clearances, although he went at 33 per cent by foot. Woodcock already has a league individual honour to his name after he claimed the SANFL Under 18s best and fairest medal last year" - FoxFooty.

• Anyone have any eyes or additional word on this lad or his game?

If only he was a bit older, could have been handy on Sidebottom for Anzac day.

Keep in mind it’s pretty common for kids playing SANFL to het high possession numbers, just about every week a atleast 1 kid has over 35+ touches

Darcy’s brother Finlay Parish will be making his TAC Cup debut this week for Geelong Falcons

Should be able to catch rebels vs cannons this weekend, which will be my first TAC game for the year and my first in-person look at Mason Fletcher…

Don’t think he was named to play haha

HM on suicide watch

Just my luck. School footy (i assume that’s the reason) can get stuffed…

Still have some guns from Calder playing Bytel, Taylor, West and Sholl so should still be worth your while

Apparently Max King suffered a pretty bad knee injury today after being pushed into the goal post

Hello slider.

Shouldn’t affect his draft position much, his brother Ben kicked a lazy 11 goals in the same game

Finlay Parish got 13 disposals and a goal on his TAC Cup debut, gun midfielder Sam Walsh got 38 disposals, 9 tackles and a goal

TANKING FOR WALSH

Matthew Green: 190/67.

Do you even lift, bro?

Still, I guess it’s better than 67/190

Watching him tomorrow, very talented player

Make a good goalkeeper, though.

Can’t argue with that.

. @benfti Tiwi Bomber Jeffrey Simon did some nice things today for NT 18s, he is elibable next year I’m not sure if he would come under our academy though