Tac/u18 Thread

Who’s shaping up to be the premier contested midfielder?

If he is on Tiwi he would be eligible if we have put him in our academy

Plenty this year but the top line pure contested mids look to be Bytel, West and Hately. Plenty of other ones to look at later in Collier-Dawkins, O’Halloran, Valente and Rowbottom

Jack Bytel with 36 disposals and 2 goals for Calder today, did you end up going @Humble_Minion ?

Compared to Cripps, would be a nice option for us

I know it’s too early to tell, but what draft position is O’Halloran looking like going? Seen him a few times and is more than just an inside bull. Has a bit of speed and class on the outside with a great work rate

sorry to put you on the spot, but could you just say what these players excel at, and what they need to work on?

love your work btw.

A few people have some queries on his decision making, he projects similarly to James Worpel so he should still be drafted, I’d guess a 2nd or 3rd round pick, my notes on his game today are below

Give me some time I’ll try and get some more names aswel and do a little write up on them, not tonight but sometime this week

Did you watch Falcons v Eastern this week Don?

Nah I didn’t but it is on YouTube if anyone wants to watch it

Didn’t get to go. My 1 hour lunch stretched itself to three hours, then i was caught in traffic on the western fwy for two hours. It’s been a long day…

The Parish footy factory

Thats a shame mate

You win some you lose some. At least it wasn’t as bad as the time I literally drove my car off a cliff while heading out to watch Jydon Neagle play for NSW/ACT against Dandenong at Shepley…

My best friends son is playing for Eastern, it’s a prideful moment watching that, he plays well too

Is it a proud one too?

That was meant to be pride filled but I forgot the space and autocorrect…

Cromulent