Tac/u18 Thread

Seems the article is more about the risers.

Mitch Podhajski?

Overage midfielder Mitch Podhajski has continued his strong vein of form for Calder. The 191cm midfielder amassed 27 disposals, 12 contested possessions, seven marks, 15 tackles and three goals. Podhajski is making a strong case that he is the TAC Cup’s best player as a genuine ball-winning midfielder. He is also providing one of the competition’s most dangerous targets up forward, kicking two or more goals in each of his four matches so far.

Most underage players start on the flanks so I wouldn’t worry :stuck_out_tongue: Either way I wouldn’t have any idea what other positions he could play since I’ve only seen him once
[/quote]
Lachie has also played forward and Mid. Very adaptable.
TD1 , have you noticed Jye Chalcraft , a very promising Mid and HFF.

1 Like

Didn’t mind Chalcraft either he played in the same game as Ash that I saw. Plenty of good talent next year from Murray with Mitchell Holt and Hudson Kakk others I like for next year

5 Likes

@THE_DON1 any idea if/when we get to see the televised national games?

@Aceman hows rankine doing in the sanfl?

Only played 3 or 4 league games as he was suspended from earlier in the season. Doesn’t get huge numbers but what he does is pretty classy. Doesn’t waste much.
If I’m choosing right now though I’m taking Lukosius ahead of him.

1 Like

God he’s good.

The acceleration, the ability to pick the ball up off the deck at pace, the agility and sidestep. Also seems to have that innate ability to read where the ball is going off the boot.

If there are better players in this draft they must be fricken amazing

Remember this name “James Rowbottom” dominated in the midfield today in a Vic Metro vs Allies practise match. Was Ben Cousins like

2 Likes

Funny if he gets to Collingwood.

2 Likes

I like how our picks have dropped in the first round, and are higher in 2nd round… yet you have us getting the same two blokes.

You must like them.

4 Likes

I would prefer if some other players where able to slide to our 2nd but Riordan still scratches the inside midfidler itch. Ideally someone like Rowbottom could slide but I’m predicting that to be impossible if my projection for him is correct.

1 Like

Gaya Ne tjini wallasomething is still alive?

So as far as inside mids go, we are in the mix for two of:
Smith
Hately
Caldwell
Bytel
Rowbottom
Riorden
Collier-Dawkins

I’d be happy with that from this years draft.